S$200

>> Wednesday, 23 June 2010

I want to die already I am virtually stabbing myself till I bleed to death (and till I revive) I am given a freaking week to respond and what did I do I did nothing I did absolutely NOTHING and today's the deadline and still I did not freaking respond to the e-mail as soon as I read it and I did not ask my questions one-off to the operator who have heard my voice for two times in a day so now what huh you &&^%$#&*^(*&)(* now your parents gotta fork out a freaking S$200 and do take note that I am not someone who can or even able to throw money around I work my ass off to earn a meagre salary to sustain my greed and satisfaction okay where was I oh yes S$200 ARRGHHH YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TIGHT MY FINGERS ARE CROSSED NOW I NEED A DOCTOR TO UNCROSS 'EM BY THE END OF JUNE.

* S$200 is the advance fee for accommodation in NUS.

1 voices:

Hun Yen Yow 24/06/2010, 20:26  

It is worthy to buy a lesson worth $200,haha..

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP