Recent

>> Tuesday, 19 January 2010

I have a friend whom, I believe, is godsend to test and thus enhance my patience.

Result #1: I am impatient / kiasu.
Consequence #1: I get angry over petty stuff o_____O
Action to be taken #1: Cut up the jantung and accept it without sulking.

Haha, sour grape talk, but yes, there are lessons to be learnt beneath the sourish exterior.

*

I sell tea. Come look for me! Let me practice my promotion skills on you. It gives me a chance to achieve perfection (practice makes perfect); a (false) sense of satisfaction; and keeps my spirit up cuz it's hard to keep your spirit up when nobody wants to even take a pamphlet!

I shall be a tea expert and a 1U expert when this is over ;)

0 voices:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP