Hello Shopping Mall.

>> Saturday, 23 January 2010

At 9.30am, the shopping mall belongs to the shopping mall. I can feel the quiet, tired vibes it sends out. But it is contented to be this way.

At 9.45am the escalators operate, lights are switched on. And even by then there are already shoppers.

And from then till closing time it is not itself; it belongs to the liveliness and glitter-eyed animals who has money to spare. To be precise, it belongs to Materialism. By then its exterior is covered in gold, but in its hidden core, is it the same thing too?

At closing time the shopping mall shuts its eyes, while on the 4th floor movie-goers continue their upside-down lives.

The shopping mall is alive. I like it when it is itself, when it is able to give a tired but genuine smile.

*

I think, I'm a good listener. Ok well listener ≠ people who listens and nods and does not give a damn of what you say but yeah, I'm a good listener. Somehow (un-potential) customers have just so much stories to tell; about China and how much oolong / puer / green tea / thermos flasks they have at home and how frequent / infrequent they drink their tea and how much they love / hate oolong / puer / green tea and how tea affects their bodies.

Amazingggg. Why not buy our tea? *smile*

I think I have this face which says "I won't tell anybody". Seriously. Some people have told me that personally, or at least tell me stuff that they won't usually tell people (or at least I perasanly think so).

Must be the pretty face / ears.

*

Speaking of ears I read A Wild Sheep Chase. As usual, symbolic, metaphorical, metaphysical. Oh but yes, good book.

*

Speaking of sheeps! I talked to two super cute sheeps who thought I was the sheep for falling for their (very failing) couple trick.

Nice one, YHY. Humour me the next time we meet ;)

*

It's 12.48am now. I gotta wake up at 7 tomorrow / later today, and stand for >13 hours tomorrow. Oh yay the excitement.

Sales = stress >:( I should consider a tape recorder counselor job.

I look like a terrible skinny (peopleS say so) vegetable with frankfurter lips who's on too much tea.

RM70 is tough money :S

1 voices:

Jeen 23/01/2010, 03:39  

I had similar experience with you. I mean selling tea kind of thing. Well, I was selling Lipton 3 in 1 milk tea. OMG, everyone passing by is like " I don't drink tea, I only drink COFFEE (Nescafe)". Just can't imagine how much Nestle can earn just from Nescafe!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP