>> Thursday, 24 December 2009
These things once seem like a part of me that cannot be taken away. Now after the horrendous STPM I realise I've lost all these powers that I once had.
- Blog o_O
- Take pictures.
- Sing my heart out.
- Write. Wtf.
- Play the piano.
- Jog. FLABBY ALERT.
- :) genuinely.
However I've also gained some new powers.
- Blank out at any time I want / don't want.
- Observe. In a way. I think.
- Produce questions that have no answers. No I don't think of chickens and eggs.
- Cock my head when the question (see above) pop up in my head.
- Read the main section while reading the newspaper.
- REEEEAAAAAAD :D
- Bite my nails. Grrrr. Not something to be proud of. Kids, do not attempt this AT ALL COSTS >:(
- Walk relatively faster than normal Homo sapiens lol.
- Seem to be more indecisive than ever.
- Drive. HAHA.
- Play the guitar :(
- Pronounce French like a French. (Actually I haven't
startedresume my online French lessons LOL.)
- Cook to my satisfaction. If food is the reason of my death, I must've died out of boredom (no variety of food) instead of hunger.
- Penmanship up to my satisfaction.
- Speak and write perfect English.
- Understand the difference between 'who' and 'whom'.
SO LAZY TO LOOK FOR FREE $$ AND UNIS LAAA >:S They jumble up my mind from unruly longevity noodles into springggggy noodles.