blankblankblank

>> Saturday, 15 August 2009

What the heck la I can't write even write a decent crap.

I am emo I think I have mild depression I want to escape to a place where nobody knows me like ITALY but since that's impossible I now only want to sit in a corner and stare blankly at people with my brain totally blank and think of nothing but blank yes it's actually possible or just be alone and not meet anyone and just do nothing and think nothing but blank I am a panda whose PMS will last till December 10th I apologize sincerely if I did hurt any of you in one way or another I believe I did please forgive my abnormal PMS I am a snail with pimply shell and an empty body filled with useless stuffs I have to hold on to until December 10th what is the definition of best friend I no longer look for temporary happiness eg the rain or (smell of) pastries or a jog I am looking for something that is able to fill up this hole inside permanently rather than just covering it up with cellophane tape that will peel itself off later I feel something's leaking from the hole possibly the something is me why is this blankness so difficult to find.

Sh*t it's 10:59pm I realize I hadn't taken my shower yet hahaha -.-;;

0 voices:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP