Probability

>> Friday, 20 February 2009

All Over You, The Spill Canvas

I used to think that mom and I have no similarities whatsoever despite the fact that half of the chromosomes in my cells are made up of hers.

Obviously I was wrong.

We both suck at probability.


Even Katsudon says so!


Seriously who cares what's the probability of getting a black ball, as long as I get to makan at the end of the day I'm happy.

*

I feel so guilty la for being online here while everyone are studying / getting their (much needed?) beauty sleep. (Don't have to point at somewhere else at my chatbox my dear classmates lol.)

I feel even guilty to take a short nap on the desk this afternoon while doing probability.

PA, statistics (is it alright to generalise?) and Biology volume 2 have successfully qualify themselves as my lullabies. Like, seriously.

Lagi guilty when the cam is just beside me...


*bites*


Just in case you forget how I look like when I'm bored and alone :P

*

I think I'm hungry.

0 voices:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP