171208

>> Wednesday, 17 December 2008

This is what I've been doing this holidays:

  • Going online invisibly.
  • Eat. Gah.
  • Read.
  • Making yogurt. Seriously.
  • Sudoku-ing.
  • Thinking of a suitable dressing style to switch to. Hmmm.
  • Studying.
  • Developing horrible puffy panda eyes T_____T


I went swimming this morning OMG after centuries! x3 (I have Jessica Alba's bod, just in case you wanna know.)

This is what CHSians do during the holidays:
  • Study.
  • Study.
  • Study.

Can you guys like be more humane I feel like a devil x___O


Bolt

Pigeon 1: Does that dog look familiar?
Pigeon 2: Nope. Never seen him before in my life.
The second time this conversation was said (at the very end of the movie), it totally touched me.

0 voices:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP