Tagged by Tam & Zuo Hao

>> Tuesday, 30 September 2008

Just watched The Kite Runner, like, finally.



I can't believe they cut off the most confusing, most intense paperwork part! After 2 hours I was like, eh, finish already? MANA TU CLIMAX?!

Though, Khalid Abdalla (Amir, adult) looks hot at certain angle, hahahaha.

*

Instructions: Remove 1 question from below and add in a personal question, make it a total of 19 questions. Then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

1. What are your nicknames?
Zee, Zee che, Honey, Win ZeeE! (in a broken-voice off-pitched kinda way)

2. What is your most favourite thing to do?
Sleep. Eat. Read. Walk. Imagine.

3. What kind of news do you read?
One with a catchy headline and happening event. Uhmm, basically, just the super major ones.

4. What would you give up in return to eat all you want in the world and not get fat?
MY FATS HAHAHAHAHA.

6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
There are many many times that I do not need to spend. Cuz someone else (aka parents) will be spending for me :P $$

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
Myself.

8. What do you feel like doing right now?
No idea. Okay probably grab a bread and eat.

9. If there’s someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Eh, no idea. Probably not?

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Mr. Tam: Stands super straight, ada shape some more. Better-than-average looks. Fill in yourself :P
Mr. Zuo Hao: PLAYS THE ER HU OMG. Sings nice. Cooks!

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
#1 Cooks.
#2 Fructose sweet. Because he cooks (for me) and insists that I do NOT assist him in his cooking and that my only job is as a food critic.
#3 Funny. Because he's exceptionally cute when he can't find the "freakin' spoon".
#4 Hot. Because he cooks and also because he works out la.
#5 Speaks in English (or similar) accent. Because I like it :D
In summary: Jamie Oliver / Curtis Stone.

12. What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad?
Being disrespectful.

13. If you had to eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Apples!

14. If you had a choice to be rich or happy, which one would you pick?
Happy.

15. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
Laze. Immaturity. Irresponsibility. :/

16. How do you see yourself in 10 years time?
Working my ass off to pay back loan for my comfy cozy studio condo unit and car, starving myself for overspending on books and DVDs, planning my backpack trip to Europe and cringe at the currency exchange rate, go for ballroom dance and yoga lessons.

17. What is the one thing you love about yourself?
My... hair? XDD My ability to feel blissful and happiness at the most trivial moments :)

18. What kind of music do you like to listen to?
It's constantly changing. Now it's jazzy acoustic lounge swing something, like Estrella or Jason Mraz :D

19. Are you hungry?
YES.

*

I AM HUNGRY. But noooo I shan't eat cuz I'm on a detox.

Man. It's hard to starve detox at home.

I realize that whenever I'm hungry I always have the desire to eat breads. It's like a lady's desire to eat anything sour when she's pregnant. Except that I'm not preggers and I don't like sour. Except pineapples. I love pineapples! I can finish the whole pineapple. Seriously.

I also realize that when I'm hungry I'm sorta deranged... and hungry for celebrity chefs food.

*salivates*

0 voices:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP