Bliss. And goosebumps.

>> Wednesday, 9 July 2008


Time to Say Goodbye, Sarah Brightman feat. Andrea Bocelli


This gives me goosebumps. And the man is blind so he ain't staring at Sarah Brightman's anywhere.



Should I should I should I :(

Mom & Colleagues, Co. are trying to persuade me to take up the offer.

The thought of being literally no-one to depend on (except my uncle) is so attractive.

But teaching seems is unexciting.

Sometimes we get some stinkin'-to-the-core teachers and we feel like stabbing them with a cake knife.

Those are the times I want to be a better teacher than them.

I often have that kind of feeling though, like whenever I see a bad driver, or a rude condemned-to-hell customer, or a foul-mouthed student, or a smoking suicidal adult, or a lousy tour guide, or a- well just practically anyone.

Oh, even our beloved Education Minister.

I only have a very vague idea of the lifestyle I crave for.

First and foremost, I WANNA BE SLIM AND SEXY.

Hehehe.

Second, I wanna work like a crazy woman, and though I'll feel exhausted at the end of the day, I'll feel happy.
Third, I WANNA BE RICH and possess a cardiologist boyfriend LOL.
Fourth, and of course the most important,

I wanna be happy with whatever I do.

Oh yeah, one more thing,

I want to create an impact on children's lives

Not paedophile k.

Kids kids kids! So cute and annoying!

But I've never given a thought about teaching, I don't know why, probably cuz my mom have always told us that she didn't want us to end up as teachers.



Sigh sigh sigh. It's like the yellow woods and two diverging roads, with no rewind button.

I hope I can take a peekaboo at the future so that I'll at least have an idea on... something.

Oh how how how I wish life is like my 9-year-old, where I decide my future pathway without further hesitation.

If only it's that easy, when it didn't occur to you that the decisions you make is affecting lives.

99% chances I'm gonna suffer for 1 1/2 years though, for the 0.1% chance of getting to somewhere else.

Now that I've browsed around on scholarships for STPM students, I feel like rotting at home. Stupid world.

Ok now I'm off studying DNA... literally cracking my head... for the third time today... ouch.

I wonder, if Kids Next Door were to rule the world, how would it become?

I decided to be ignorant and just focus on racist scientists and rats. Ah, faux bliss.

0 voices:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP