Saya ponteng sekolah.

>> Thursday, 15 May 2008

Dear laling Joanne,

Happy 18th birthday :)

Don't get pissed off too often k! Mari kita berganding bahu bekerjasama ke arah Non-Pissed Off Land lol.

Don't swear too much k, only in moderate amount. (Swearing at racists is optional.)

I'll TRY to get used to speaking to you in English. Seriously, I don't understand why I, being a full-fledged banana already (I just discovered that yesterday), can't get comfortable speaking in English with you.

Really, I miss all the crazy times we had :( Now being a Form 6 student ("We're going to treat like you're orang dewasa") I don't think I - or we - can be that crazy and childish anymore.

Remember Pang Wayne HAHAHAHA XD (Eew I thought of the glue eew you weren't there to see it lol!)

Well, we've all changed, every one of us. It's just a matter of getting used to the differences and gap and trying to shorten the distance between. Though, I have a feeling none of us are really making an effort in doing so.

Mmmm. Or maybe we didn't think it was necessary?

Seriously, I've often thought that our basis of friendship isn't that strong. Emo-ed about this topic for quite a couple of times, perhaps I'm the only one among us who actually does that, being sentimental and all.

And then I learned to let go. (What's with the cliché lol.)

Well I didn't exactly learn to let go (perhaps there isn't anything to let go?), just learned to be a little selfish and not bother too much. Being sentimental and emo gets you nowhere; it'll only lead you to Emo Land, while everyone else is having the fun of their lives.

Yeah. I've learned to be selfish, because I've been taken advantage, unknowingly perhaps to those who've been taking advantage, because they were too young to know so. Even though being selfish gets you nowhere, it prevents you from sliding backwards.

(Think of the horrible society, babes! You'll get so pissed off when you graduate and start working, I'll console and rub it in for you while I'm still in my second / third year in university, har har :P)

Nah, I'm not emo. I've been emo about that too many times.

Yeah. Happy 18th birthday :)

Me.












The world is getting insane. Humans are getting crazier.
We're all gonna die soon.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH PIANO EXAM IS LESS THAN A MONTH AND I FREAKING HAVE NO CONFIDENCE AT ALL ARGHHHHHH I HATE MY FINGERS T______________________T
I'M gonnna die :(
Save me.

0 voices:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP