Good girl gone bad

>> Sunday, 18 May 2008

Wonderful Tonight, Michael Bublé

I don't like the Kawai grand piano I will be playing during my exam.

  1. The keys are yellow. Like a smoker's teeth. GROSSED OUT.
  2. It is slightly hard, no qualms about that. Still I hate it cuz my touch is too light and I TOTALLY SUCKED THAT DAY I WAS SO FRUSTRATED.
  3. When I press the una corda pedal the whole keyboard shifts to the right LOL.


However there IS one thing that I like about it:
THE SIZE :P

Umbrella is so addictive.
Oh and apparently I've been listening to Marié Digby's version lol!
She's half Irish half Japanese quarter American.
That explains her pretty delicate features :)

I have no reasons to go online.
Not that I actually have one. No, it's not a person. That was (not) too long ago.
I think I'll quit onlining.

I cried in the office today.
OMG.
Yeah.
WHY?!
Well...
Well what?
I broke up with my boyfriend.
WTF?!
Yeah.
-long silence-
F*ck the rice.
WTF??!!!
I got choke on rice.
-silence-
Yeah.
-silence-
And I coughed.
-silence-
I drank lotsa water.
-silence-
Still I was coughing like mad.
-silence-
And I cried.
-silence-
You know the kind of crying where the tears will just flow naturally?
-silence-
Yeah, that kind.
-long silence-
F*ck you, Win Zee.

OWHKAY DON'T BLAME ME WITH ALL THE SWEARING I SERIOUSLY DON'T KNOW WHY I JUST FELT LIKE IT OMG I'M A GOOD GIRL GONE BAD SHIT XD













You know what?
I actually cried when I read about the earthquake in Sze Chuan.
I wonder why.

0 voices:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP