Boom.

>> Tuesday, 27 May 2008

I'm tagged by Nicole and yeah I've done something similar but I really like doing this so yeah here we go :)

Rules:
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn't make any sense. No cheating.
4. With the answers, give your comments on how it relates to the questions.
5. Tag 5 people.


How are you feeling today?
The Animals Were Gone, Damien Rice

Woke up and for the first time the animals were gone
It's left this house empty now, not sure if I belong
Yesterday you asked me to write you a pleasant song
I'll do my best now but you've been gone for so long

I know that I've left you in places of despair
I know that I love you so please throw down your hair
At night I trip without you and hope I don't wake up
'Cause waking up without you is like drinking from an empty cup

I know I've been a liar and I know I've been a fool
I hope we didn't break it but I'm glad we broke the rules
My cave is deep now yet your light is shining through
I cover my eyes still all I see is you

Uhmm, not so good :P

Will you get far in life?
There is a Light that Never Goes Off, Anberlin (originally by The Smith)
And if a double-decker bus crashes into us
To die by your side is such a heavenly way to die
And if a ten-ton truck kills the both of us
To die by your side, well, the pleasure - the privilege is mine

No. I'm gonna die. LOL.

How do your friends see you?
Million, Number One Gun
The next time you find yourself in the water you hold tight
And why don't you ask yourself, what you're living for?
So cry about it, it's in your mind, it's in your way, it's underneath your skin
I guess I was wrong, the way I felt about you was right
So hold on, won't you hold on?

Happy, I just want to be happy with myself tonight

I guess they see me a little too lonely lol XD

Will you get married?
If You Don't Don't, Jimmy Eat World
I left you waiting (I know I left you waiting), at the least could we be friends?
Should have never started, ain’t that the way it always ends?
On my life I'll try today, there’s so much I felt I should say
But even if your heart would listen, I doubt I could explain

No. I won't. What's up with my life?! XD

What is your best friend's theme song?
Five Minutes to Midnight, Boys Like Girls
You know you wanna just let go, it's time to roll down the windows
Sing it, all we need so here we go

GET CRAZY! :D

What is the story of your life?
You Got, Mêlée
'Cause you got what I'm looking for, I got what you came here for
You know what we need, and we need each other
I want but I can't afford, you know what I'm saving for
You know what we need and I want it now

And she said, "Not without that ring on my hand, we can't go further"
And I said, "Wait until you see what I've got, what I've got in store for you then"

So don't hide your heart's desire, let me light your soul on fire
One crazy interview when I get alone with you

Mmmmmm. A sexy sexy song lyrics-wise. Pretty much my pursuer will line up from KL to Penang. JK HAHAHAHA.

What was high school life like?
Down On My Knees, Ayo
Do you really think she can love you more than me? Do you really, really think so?
Do you really think she can love you more than me? Baby, I know she won't
'Cause I loved you, unconditionally, I gave you even more than I had to give
I was willing for you to die, 'cause you were more precious to me, than my own life

I had a really tough first love. AHEM!

How can you get ahead in life?
Bad Habits, Number One Gun
You give it back with a kiss and your white-washed eyes underneath
And the colors created by scabs that bleed scrub away at your face
Do what you can. but in the end it's up to Him

I... have no idea. LOL.

What is the best thing about your friends?
True Love, Madina Lake
If I lost it all in a fireball would you be there for me?
If the money's gone and the future falls would you walk away?
'Cause my confidence is vanishing
Will you leave me starving here to wither down and disappear as you walk away?

OWHKAY WHY ARE ALL THE SONGS IN MY COMPUTER SO DEPRESSING LOL.

What's in store for this weekend?
Sweetness, Jimmy Eat World
I was spinning free with a little sweet and simple numbing me
What a dizzy dance
This sweetness will not be concerned with me

I guess I'm gonna have some super sweet moments but I won't let it come to my mind? :P

Describe your grandparents.
Alexithymia, Anberlin
Addictions fill the table where the family used to sit
And conversate, conversate to the sounds, to the sounds of a record player
With it's jumping needle and the lights that grow dim over time

They are... dead. Uhmm. I don't know. Really I need new songs lol.

How's your life going?
Nocturne, Chopin / Vladimir Ashkenazy
WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO TELL ME XD

What song will they play at your funeral?
How Many Times, Ayo
How many times I couldn’t sleep 'cause I saw you dying in my dreams
How many times you lied to me, raised my hopes and I believed
So many times you went away even though you promised me to stay
You always said soon it'll be ok but till today, nothing’s changed

SAD SAD LIFE. SIGH.

How the world sees you?
Connor, The Feeling
You found a way to change the world, a simple gift for every boy and girl
Always a piece for everyone, you showed them all that giving can be fun, giving can be fun

Connor, you got the life I want, Connor, I got it all so wrong
You'll never know, Connor, you've got the life I want

Those poisoned pills we passed around, they made us heavy and pulled us to the ground
But you were built from beams of sun, naive and unaffected by a world that's come undone
Oh what can be done?

Ah, I know I know I'm charitable, whatever :D

Do people secretly lust after you?
Your Call, Secondhand Serenade
Waiting for your call, I'm sick, call I'm angry, call I'm desperate for your voice
Listening to the song we used to sing in the car, do you remember Butterfly, Early Summer?
It's playing on repeat, Just like when we would meet, like when we would meet

'Cause I was born to tell you I love you, and I am torn to do what I have to, to make you mine
Stay with me tonight

Stripped and polished, I am new, I am fresh
I am feeling so ambitious, you and me, flesh to flesh
'Cause every breath that you will take when you are sitting next to me
Will bring life into my deepest hopes
What's your fantasy? (What's your, what's your...)

And I'm tired of being all alone, and this solitary moment makes me want to come back home
(I know everything you wanted isn't anything you have)

The lyrics tell it all :)

How can you make yourself happy?
Waiting, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
Waiting for this life to change seems like it's taking me forever and I can't hold on
This light is breaking into the day
This life is going to change seems like it's taking me forever and I can't hold on
This light is breaking into the day

By making changes :)

What should you do with your life?
Adalia, Madina Lake
She cries 'cause she's lost and she doesn't even know what she wants
Her eyes go cold as she begs the world to just let her go
(But I won't let her go)

I should... die. AHEM AHEM.

Will you ever have children?
Sweat the Battle Before the Battle Sweats You, Cute is What We Aim For
You hike your skirt and pull your shirt down to give those gents what they crave
Because as you say, you love to save, to save
Now let's, let's backtrack and back it up, we have a whole lot to prove

Uhmm, no? o_O

What song would you strip to?
A Praise Chorus, Jimmy Eat World
I'm on my feet, I'm on the floor, I'm good to go, now all I need is just to hear a song I know
I wanna always feel like part of this was mine, I wanna fall in love tonight

Mmmm. Nice :D

What does your mom think of you?
Why, Secondhand Serenade
A phrasing that's a single tear is harder than I ever feared
And you were left feeling so alone because these days aren't easy
Like they have been once before, these days aren't easy anymore

She's having a hard time to bother about me lol.

What is your deep dark secret?
Runaway Train, Jamie Scott & The Town
There's nothing you can do
I've already started, started, started to unwrite every song I ever wrote about you
And as you lie to my heart, my heart, my heart lies there bleeding, bleeding
But as the wounds heal it makes this thing so damned easy

My eyes are on you, woman, but I'm a runaway train
Heading for the distance and I can breathe again
My thoughts are with you, woman, but I'm a runaway train
Heading for the distance and I'm losing my way
Stone me, stone me 'til I feel again

Geez. I'm making a man suffering. Hahaha.

What is your mortal enemy's theme song?
Naked As We Came, Iron & Wine
One of us will die inside these arms, eyes wide open, naked as we came
One will spread our ashes 'round the yard

I'm gonna kill him/her. LOL. And I'll spread the victim's ashes like I'm a good friend.

What is your personality like?
In The Dark of the Night, Anastasia OST
She'll be gone!
I can feel that my powers are slowly returning!
Tie my sash and a dash of cologne for that smell!
AS the pieces fall into place
I'll see her crawl into place!
Dasvidanya, Anya, your grace, farewell!

I'm evil. So evil, I'm ugly. Rasputin is ugly k!
LIKE WTF LOL.

What song will be played at your wedding?
A Wonderous Place, Tarzan OST
It's a beautiful beautiful score. Something people can close their eyes and sit back, listening to both the waves crashing and to the music.
Pretty pretty :)

Ooh, I tag the following people.
1. Waning
2. Rene
3. Vi Iyin
4. Sook Shiang
5. Wan Ee

0 voices:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP