Owhkay this is so (musically) random

>> Tuesday, 12 February 2008

it scares me but I've gotta say this before I explode.

I'M SO ADDICTED TO Love Today IT'S MAKIN' ME CRAZY, like, LITERALLY.



'Cause I can't stop dancin' and chantin' like a Tanjung Apple patient and I'm lovin' his (sexy?) true voice and HIS OH-SO-ADDICTING FALSETTO.


No, Waning and Jo, you wouldn't like. (Don't play this song when I'm around I don't wanna look silly. Seriously.)

And, for some strange reason, I totally love this line from Big Girl (You Are Beautiful):

You take your girl and multiply her by four
Now a whole lot of woman needs a whole lot more


Yeah, weird o_O Anyone with great analytical please analyse the reason of it.



Phoenix is a FRENCH pop rock band and their album Alphabetical is nice but there's no French accent laaa.



J'adore Number One Gun's The North Pole Project. (Apparently it's a Christian album, but it doesn't seem so to me.)

I LOVE MIKA.

0 voices:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP