Ladeedum~

>> Saturday, 19 January 2008

Lucky Soul, Add Your Light to Mine, Baby


Watched Cages a few days ago. The movie is shot entirely in Singapore, and it's, oh so beautiful! As if there is still warmth in that little island. (No, I've not been to Singapore before.)It's a colourful, slow-moving film about a single mother and her blind son, broke up with her boyfriend, ended up living with her 20 years estranged father. It was short (90 minutes) and very, very touching. As if there is real feelings flowing very quietly underneath the film that is, very slowly, flowed into us, that leaves us in afterthoughts. Great movie. Do you know that the son, Jonah (Dickson Tan) is legally blind?


Lucky Soul, The Great Unwanted


I love the female vocalist Ali Howardö. She has a really sweet voice that doesn't cause diabetes mellitus. (Did I get the spelling right?)


Madina Lake, From Them, Through Us, To You


A rockin' album - literally. Despite some screaming parts of the songs the lyrics is just rockingly beautiful.

Morning Sadness
Madina Lake

Cut my eyes on visions of you, memories aren't clear
I lost touch with the boy I knew while you were still here

Have you met your God? Does he know I'm in pain?
Does he even have any plans for me to see you again?

Morning sadness, so we meet again
Pack your bags 'cause we're leaving tonight

Damage done by a lost loved one you can never forget
Questioning my faith in God, I know evil exists
So I look past the sky, it's where we're going tonight

Morning sadness, so we meet again
Pack your bags 'cause we're leaving tonight on a mission to find her in heaven
Maybe we'll get to sleep next to God tonight

There's a razor with my name, it carves my life away
And I'll find out who's real right now

Morning sadness, so we meet again
Pack your bags 'cause we're leaving
It's the only way to untie the pain from a heart that has suffered
It's the only way to untie the pain from a mind that is strangled


Miscellaneous:
Omg working at my music school as receptionist/whatever you call it earns you RM6.50, and it literally hires you to MSN and go online! I WANT TRANSPORT.
Elaine (I think her real name is Kheng Wei; not sure) is my colleague! It surprises me we get along pretty well xD
Sleeping over at Waning's next Saturday because someone wants to tell us a juicy secret.
SHIT I STILL HAVEN'T TAKE MY BATH AND IT'S ALREADY 3.41PM.

0 voices:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP