Let's go treasure hunting

>> Monday, 24 December 2007

Currently listening to: Sky Blue Sky - Wilco

I watched National Treasure: Book of Secrets today!



Great effect. The beginning was a little boring though and at the end of the movie I don't understand the plot anymore xD Allover it's INTENSE. Sends heart pumping. It's the adrenaline.

Ben Gates (Nicolas Cage) has a great memory. Riley Poole (Justin Bartha) is funny and cute! I love the part when Ben kidnaps the President. And it's amazing how Mr. P is not angry - at all! Also, when Ben and Abigail Chase (Diane Kruger) went to the Oval Office of the White House, HAHAHA.

I'm fat and black and ugly. BLEAHH.

I'm hired! Look for me at E-books, no fixed time; flexible hours, part-time mah. Will start work on Wednesday at 1! RM4/hr. Yeah la I know very little but I don't even need that much money cuz I'm rich.
Can you actually believe I wasn't nervous AT ALL when I was being interviewed?!
Nyehe. Envy me. I'M EARNING MY OWN CASH MAN.

0 voices:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP