Let's flirt so very randomly

>> Saturday, 29 December 2007

Ok so I'm kinda like browsing through teen websites these days and I found this site call eCRUSH.com which, like its name says, is all about lovey dovey stuff. And there I read the SWEETEST PICKUP LINES EVER.

If I could be anything I'd be a tear: Born in your eye, live on your cheek, and die at your lips.


Say 'hello' to the modern Shakespearian love.

Oh, the poetic!

If you held up 11 roses in front of a mirror, you would see 12 of the most beautiful things in the world.

You know those long walks on the beach everyone's always talking about? We should take one sometime.


This is SO realistically romantic it's SO much more romantic than the one above!

Ali Baba version:
Your Dad must be a jewel thief, cause he stole two diamonds out of the sky and put them in to your eyes!


The puppy-dog-pout watery-big-eyes version:
I lost my teddy bear... can I sleep with you?

If I was a puppy would you let me follow you home?

Who wouldn't fall for that?!

The scientific Pn. Lim-will-be-oh-so-proud version:
You and me baby ain't nothin' but mammals, so let's do it like they do on the Discovery Channel.


Another Shakespearian, SO Romeo and Juliet!
(Hands a girl a rose) I just wanted to show my rose how beautiful you are.


The, uh, religious version:
God was showing off when he made you.


The supposed-to-be-asked-a-few-months-ago-cuz-of-prom version:
You'd look great in my prom picture.


The fairytale version:
Your body is a wonderland. Can I be Alice?


This is very sad. Sadistic. SIIIIGH. The main cause of depression among the not-so-thin girls.
That extra weight looks good on you.


The I-don't-know-which-category version:
Can I have your phone number so my roommates know where to reach me in the morning?


This proves that American guys and girls are very open in sense of sex.
I'm abstinent. (Yeah la yeah la enough with your boasting.)

Am chatting with Waning and I hate the fact that every word I'm talking about school is in past-tense :(

Waning's bloggy is so student (SIGH) essay like I'm so lazy to read. Also I'm lazy to even view the photos she took cuz they're different photos for the same thing.

I WANNA GO NS. Good luck to those who are going. Good luck in getting in shape :P

Quote of the day (if I even start one):
Mae West - "Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before."

One minute of silence for Benazir, for whatever she had done to Pakistan, though I have no idea at all.

0 voices:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP