Dreamy

>> Tuesday, 16 October 2007

Currently listening to: India'Song - India.Arie

Omg, the lyrics of Testimony: Vol. 1, Life & Relationship album by India.Arie are very very nice, very very meaningful. Even though they're (mostly) about love.
Jo go check out the lyrics you'll know what type I love xD

Anyways was supposed to tell y'all (briefly) about the long dream I had this morning.
Yes, THIS morning. Cuz I was dreaming very sweetly or sadly I dunno and then bro asked me to wake up and I felt angry cuz I lost my storyline hmm and then remembered again.
It was really long.

I was leaving Malaysia to some foreign country. Need REAL IC of parents. Got mommy's but daddy's in overseas. So I went to my uncle's house (which is my ex-babysitter's house, hmm) to get his IC. He wanted RM60 or something for both ICs. I did not have enough money so I compromised with him with 2 RM5s and I'll return him, don't remember.

So went to a fast food restaurant and met up with girl friend. Blabla. Then restaurant went all hyped and disco-ish. Saw JJ, wearing light pink vest or shirt under denim vest don't remember, sitting at the table beside ours! Didn't know what to call him - JJ, JJ Lin Jun Jie, Lin Jun Jie. Then I called out 'LIN JUN JIE!' He did not hirau me :(

Then I was in another fast food restaurant. It's very space-y, very spacious, wall painted in this blue and maybe a little orange? Boy friend (note the space) was queuing up. He gave me a bunch of HUGE coins, $8.20, it gave me the feeling of the beach, and I was soooooo touched. I wanted to get something for him too, and found a huge white-purple Shell seashell xD and a huge blue key chain in my bag. Girl friend came over and asked me to keep my coins inside my bag and we went to our supposed-to-be table. When I realized he switched table again I was a little annoyed while keeping my stuff inside my green bag I always bring to school.

And then I woke up.

Yes, that was briefly my dream.

According to Dream Moods (according to Crawler toolbar a potential dangerous website)...

Wallet: Financial resources or self-identification.

Money: Lose money - Temporary unhappiness in the home and a few setbacks in your affairs. May feel weak, vulnerable, and out of control in your waking life. May lack ambition, power and self-esteem. Giving money away: Giving love. Looking for love.

Restaurant: Overwhelmed by decisions/choices that you need to make in your life/Seeking for emotional nourishment outside of your social support system.

Black: Unknown, unconscious, danger, mystery, darkness, death, mourning, hate or malice.

Brown: Worldliness, practicality, domestic and physical comfort, conservatism, and a materialistic character. Ground and earth. (Not sure wallet black or dark brown)

Pink: Represents love, joy, sweetness, happiness, affection, kindness. Being in love or healing through love.

Blue: Represents truth, wisdom, heaven, eternity, devotion, tranquility, loyalty and openness. Symbolize your spiritual guide and your optimism of the future. Clarity of mind. May also be a metaphor of "being blue" and feeling sad.

Green: A positive change, good health, growth, healing, hope, vigor, vitality, peace, and serenity. Strive to gain recognition and establish your independence. Money, wealth and jealousy.

Purple: Devotion, healing abilities, loving, kindness, and compassion. It is also the color of royalty, high rank, and dignity.

White: Purity, perfection, peace, innocence, dignity, cleanliness, awareness, and new beginnings. Experiencing a reawakening or have a fresh outlook on life. In Eastern cultures, associated with death and mourning.

Table: Represents social unity and the potential for a meeting or gathering. Social and family connections.

Silver Coins: Represent spirituality, values, and your self-worth.

Coins: Indicates missed or overlooked opportunities that come your way. Flipping a coin - Represents your casual attitude about making some decision. May also not be taking responsibility for your decisions. Irrational thoughts.

Seashells: Security and protection. Not showing your true self or real feelings. In protecting yourself from getting hurt, you are emotionally closed off.
I wonder... (Omg hopefully it has nothing to do with Dr. Moo Moo Shake! He's so yesterday xD)

I think I had an Epic Dream.
Epic dreams (also known as Great Dreams or Cosmic Dreams) are so huge, so compelling, and so vivid that you cannot ignore them. The details of such dreams remain with you for years, as if you dreamt it last night. These dreams possess much beauty and contain many archetypal symbology. When you wake up from such a dream, you feel that you have discovered something profound or amazing about yourself or about the world. It feels like a life-changing experience.
HAHA. I'm part serious by the way.

0 voices:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP