Dear everyone,

>> Tuesday, 16 October 2007

I'm officially out of love.
No just kidding. I broke up with beloved Dr. Moo Moo Shake la!
Ok what the heck.
Anyways the crush feeling is fading away. I need time to fall out of love.
*cough*
If this is called crush, I'll have so many crushes! So yeah it should be called as obsession.
(Cuz if this is a crush then I had a crush on JJ, which sounds totally wrong.)
#1 He has a steady girlfriend.
#2 WHERE IS THE MAGNETIC VOICE I'M LOOKING FOR?!
#3 He speaks with a little Malay and Indian accents. Yes, Indian. Dunno why. Not biased la. Just a fact/feeling.
#4 LOST: MAGNETIC VOICE
#5 Time flies when you're in love crush.
I thought he was supposed to be busy up in ISS, spending time with cancer cells and protein. How can he have time to talk to people on Earth?! Wasting time la.
Btw, microgravity seems funnnnn =)

Bukit Cahaya Seri Alam (or somewhere) in Shah Alam has a Sky Trek adventure thingy and it looks funnn! Come people let's go there.

Btw, I've complete 32/50 of 50 Things I Wanna Do in Life, some are really... absurd. Until now only one is really stupid. Was suddenly feeling inspirational. Anyways it means I've complete 64%! Hooray! xD

Just a random update to tell you guys I'm finally single... again!
(Not like anyone wants me lol syok sendiri.)

p/s I AM FAT. CANNOT TAHAN MYSELF. MY SKIN IS GETTING UGLY HORRIBLE TERRIBLE LIKE VEGETABLE. EEEEEK.

0 voices:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP