Oh look.

>> Saturday, 8 September 2007

Another 'I'm hot for you today' person.
Another cock.
Another will to be a nun. Or Old Virgin.
Another nice British band! (Somehow I've been listening to so many British singers/bands. Okay la a few only LOL. I couldn't download The Feeling's Twelve Stops and Homes album.)
Bruno Sanfilippo's music is sooo nice! So ethereal, so spiritual, so... HYPNOTIZING OMG THIS IS SCARIER (and nicer sounding) THAN GLOOMY SUNDAY. Check out his profile in Last.fm! x3
PAVAROTTI DIED. THE BEAUTIFUL TENOR VOICE!
Icelandic is weird.
I want a world map and an Amazon account and buy all the weird CDs I saw in Last.fm.
Dark music scares me A LOT. But I couldn't find the phobia in phobialist.com. Darkmelophobia HAHA. Maybe I have Japanophobia. I'm VERY afraid of the Japan flag. And I did NOT made that term up. I would make up Japanflagophobia HAHA.
Just a pretty random update again. I bet you all must be bored.
OMG MICHAEL BUBLE YAY.
I just love shuffle mode. You'll never know what to expect. Shuffle = a chocolate box.

0 voices:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP