So's - Of boys and boredom.

>> Sunday, 12 August 2007

So. Waning wanted me to blog.
So. I have to shorten my sleep.
So. I have YUCKY skin.
So. I complain and complain and complain and whine and whine and whine.
So. Nothing happens.

So. I was bored.
So. I played O2Jam and waiting for Maple patch thingy.
So. I joined dating site and friends site.
So. I knew some people.
So. Some are nice.
So. There's this Brit who claims to be 37-year-old but actually he's much younger.
So. We contacted each other (message la) and he's so sweet!
So. I added him in MSN.
So. We chatted.
So. He called me 'sweetie' like others.
So. I was a little offended but not so offended 'cause we contacted each other before.
So. He calims to pick up a phone call.
So. Now he haven't chat finish with his friend.
So. I'm gonna abandon that window and concentrate on blogging.c

So. Other stuff happens too.
So. I was evil.
So. I was a coward.
So. Other stuff of other stuff happened.
So. Some regrets.
So. I tried to get back.
So. I prepared myself for the worst.
So. I have to get on with everything not like it's so devastating.

So. I'm online not because of boredom but waiting for some things to happen.
So. If it happened, it's a miracle.
So. As people say, miracles do not happen.
So. Not everything follows your wish.
So. Maybe I gotta put down and forget.
So. I wonder, if I didn't do those stuff, maybe I won't be staying up late now, at 0331AM.
So. Maybe it would be really nice, if I didn't do those stuff.
So. I wish, that miracles happen.
So. Tomorrow is another day, another hope for miracle.

So. I have an annoying alter ego.
So. Since I'm bubbly to everyone, my alter ego is EMOness.
So. I opened a chinese blog.
So. You wanna know the address?
So. I'm not gonna tell you.
So. I can stay true to myself, selfishly.
So. I can whisper to myself, selfishly.
So. Now you know Win Zee the Fishmonger.
So. Stop clickety click.
So. Get on with your life; don't have to click every chinese blog to see if it's Sofia or Win Zee or 尹绮 or 绮 or 苏菲雅.

So. I'm currently in love with Michael Bublé.
So. I'm flower hearted.
So. What?
So. I'm constantly being hugged.
So. I'm imagining Mr. Bublé and Mrs. Jones.
So. I love tenors.
So. You just knew I love tenors?
So. Do you know that Erik from Phantom of the Opera is a tenor?
So. That's what Gaston Leroux said.

So. What's with the so's?
So. Just feel like it.

1 voices:

mohammed karjatwala 12/08/2007, 11:49  

Nice Impressive post. It really is.

In my blog too, I am sure you will find something of interest to you.
Your just one valuable fame to me and my blog will help me in getting one step closer my goal.
Once again a HUMBLE request to give your valuable time to visit my blog and fame me and my blog but only if it is worthy of your fame.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP