Randomness

>> Monday, 20 August 2007

Ok so i was bored.
Chatting with 3 different people is not tiring.
BUT WANING AND SOMEONE'S LAMENESS ARE SO TIRING OMG CANNOT TAHAN.
And anyways I'm like getting a sneak preview of LIFE. And relationships and alcohols. And new words lol.
Scary.
So I decided to be in form 6 and DIE. LOL.
HOLIDAYS! omg HOLIDAYS!
Waning finally knows how sexy Michael Bublé is HAHA.
I think I've discovered a talent HAHA. No la just kidding. Syok sendiri.
I'm cursed. I have to belanja my so-called sifu (oh no! i just said the forbidden word HAHA) lol. No just kidding again.
Boredom.
I don't know trigonometry. To be exact, I forgot about trigonometry -__-;;
Jo says that someone holds a party we're not invited and she's angry. I'm pretty robotic. Ok la I'm unemotional about these things. Cuz we have never been a family. (omg why sound so emo.) If there's cliques it means we're not really that together. Iish sounds so emo when I don't feel emo at all. Uh yeah if there's cliques it means we're divided and if we're divided means we're not a family. I mean it's almost impossible to be a family like this when people hate people.
Know what I dont know what to say already LOL.
Michael Bublé's voice is so gentle so sweet SO SEXAYY. MY GOD. Of course I learn not to judge a person by his voice HAHA. I know I'm evil lol. I JUST DAMN LOVE HIS VOICE. You seriously have to listen to Feeling Good and Comin' Home Baby. So sexy.
"I'm pressin' on baby now" xD
I'm FAAAAAAAAAAAAT. OMGGGG CANNOT STAND LOOKING AT MYSELF.
I just drank oversweet tea. Added too much sugar cuz I thought it was too bitter -__-;;
You know what someone can look at snakes for five minutes.
And I think I have to meet someone in the pet shop LOL.
Ming Tien's food not nice la. The char koay teow is so OILY I feel so pening after eating. And the other so much Ajinomoto or MSG and I also feel so pening.
Haha too sensitive HAHA.
Waning is not that dumb either HAHA. No Waning don't ask me what it is. It has to do with that unknown identity guy. ;)
DONT MISUNDERSTAND PEOPLE. I don't like this unknown identity guy as in I don't have a crush on him. Must control my feelings though. I'm very uhh something dunno how to explain but you know la.
Polish (language) is weird. It puts off me. O_O
Waning these days is very HORNY and BORED. My goodness.
I realized that if I know you and I'm feeling alright with you I won't feel very offended if you're flirting or talk a little dirty.
Haha and so I realized I'm pretty hard to handle -__-;; Sadness later I cannot get a guy LOL.
Kz. It's 0309AM. Gtg. Nightz.
(AIYO I DON'T LIKE SLEEPING)

0 voices:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP