Just a random update.

>> Friday, 31 August 2007

Happy Merdeka, peepz.

Currently listening to: Me and Mrs. Jones - Michael Bublé

Overheard Lines
HAHAHA the funniest site I've ever been to. People are such funny creatures.
And I got a funniest forwarded e-mail ever.
MOTHER-IN-LAW - WOMAN HITLER xD

I'm so freakin' harrassed. WTF. So this Mexican says all the normal stuff. I clicked accept invitation to view webcam. I mean, what's there to expect? AND I WAS PRAYING SO HARD and Murphy's Law actually came true. -__-;; The world's full of stupid horny deperados. Couldn't they just chase girls using Michael Bublé's voice decently? -__-;;

Merdeka never felt like Merdeka for the first time. Wow. Unpatrioticnya.

Michael Bublé is sexy. As in voice. MY GAWD.

Sejarah SUX. Physics SUX. Moral SUX.

And anyways I heard Eric Clapton's Wonderful Tonight in LiteFM a few WEEKS ago. (Michael Bublé's version is more romantic with Ivan Lins's solo in Spanish/wtv language it is and shorter.) I totally love the original lyrics! =3 (Why does this sounds so American...)

Wonderful Tonight
Eric Clapton
It's late in the evening, she's wondering what clothes to wear
She puts on her make up and brushes her long blonde hair
And then she asks me, "Do I look alright?"
And I say, "yes, you look wonderful tonight."

We go to a party and everyone turns to see
This beautiful lady that's walking around with me
And then she asks me, "Do you feel alright?"
And I say, "yes, I feel wonderful tonight."

I feel wonderful because I see the love light in your eyes
And the wonder of it all is that you just don't realize how much I love you

It's time to go home now and I've got an aching head
So I give her the car keys, she helps me to bed
And then I tell her, as I turn out the light
I say, "my darling, you were wonderful tonight
Oh, my darling, you were wonderful tonight."


It's every girls' dream to be said 'you're wonderful'.

I saw the blue tag on the form 4s. Ooh, blue. So you're a F4. And then I remembered then when we're in form 1 the form 5s are blue tag. And then I thought that next year they'll be in form 5, and then OH MY GOD NEXT YEAR I'M GRADUATING. The cycle starts again. The form 1s are yellow next year. AND WHERE WILL I BE?!
I'm old. Sighh.

0 voices:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP