I'm a September baby,

>> Monday, 27 August 2007

...if you're that ignorant.

Grabbed from Iyin's.

September Baby

Active and dynamic. Decisive and haste but tends to regret. Attractive and affectionate to oneself. Strong mentality. Loves attention. Diplomatic. Consoling, friendly and solves people's problems. Brave and fearless. Adventurous. Loving and caring. Suave and generous. Usually you have many friends. Enjoys to make love. (What the...) Emotional. Stubborn. Hasty. Good memory. Moving, motivates oneself and others. Loves to travel and explore. Sometimes sexy in a way that only their lover can understand. (Ooh)

I AM SO STUPID OMFG CURSE MYSELF GAHHHHH. Win Zee you seriously have to stop being such a romantic and STOP FANTASIZING/IMAGINING OMG COME ON WIN ZEE BE MORE MATURE LA STOP BEING PLAYED AROUND YOU ARE A HUMAN NOT A TOY.

Anyways school's tomorrow. Or today. Sighhh. I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT HOLIDAY HAHA.

And I'm not reserved anymore. (Sorry kinda hyper now cuz some UGLY stuff happened.) (And no I'm not emo-ing; just being angry with myself.) But I'm gonna play some more with you, though it's like so impossible for you to actually fall for the trap.
And unless you become cute like what I imagined I'll keep playing with you.
Malaysia need to have more cute guys LOL. Maybe I'll migrate to Malta HAHA no jk.

CURSE MYSELF. ARGHHHHH. This is like the second time. Maybe there'll be a third or fourth time.
Oh God.

0 voices:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP