Passion, courage, and the poor Koreans

>> Sunday, 29 July 2007

FREE THE KOREAN HOSTAGES FROM TALIBAN.
The world is crazayy!

Trials. Gah. I've studied some Physics. Add Maths should be alright. Chemistry, well, should be alright too. Biology. Har-har. I've not been studying that. Too many things! And I don't like plants! All those cambium, bleah. BM, BI, all the literatures, are NOT interesting, though Di Sisi Rinda by A. Samad Said and Aku, Kris dan Kristal are niiiice. Seriously.

Quotes!:
Don't ask yourself what the world needs. Ask yourself what makes you come alive, and go do that, because what the world needs is people who have come alive. -- John Eldredge, Writer

Fear is the opportunity for courage, not proof of cowardice. -- John McCain

Pain nourishes courage. You can't be brave if you've only had wonderful things happen to you. -- Mary Tyler Moore

Courage is doing what you're afraid to do. There can be no courage unless you're scared. -- Eddie Rickenbacker


To keep our faces toward change, and behave like free spirits in the presence of fate, is strength undefeated. -- Helen Keller

Helen Keller is my idol. I look up to her! For being so strong!

I got RM5 from Pn. Saik for donations! ^^ Next target: Pn. LIM MUI LEE The Sarcastic

I want NS! But I'm too young. =( I dont wanna be with those "younger" than me (whom are same age as me but I always consider myself as 17. psychology, dont mind me) cuz I'll feel so lonely cuz there's an "age gap". With people same age as me wth.
I'll force kerajaan to let me join NS haha. I wanna use M16 and go bungee jumping and wet myself in mud and be picked by monkeys and be sucked by leeches and get chased by butterflies (I fear butterflies!) and get scolded by trainer and listen to "boring" classes and *breathes* get to know people from everywhere besides from SMKDJ! =D
Besides, it would be such a great start for 2008, a nice prelude to hellish Form 6.
I kinda look forward to hell. Cuz after hell, you meet with heaven.
Well, that's what people say. "University life is heaven because you've been through hell in form 6."
You'll never know the happiness and joy of heaven before you've been to hell. ;)
Hmm, hell reminds me of oh-gosh-so-drool-able Keanu Reeves in Constantine. I'll watch again this holidays. And Constantine reminds me of Pride & Prejudice and The Constant Gardener. I love colourful movies!
Hmm, Ratatouille (or however you spell it) seems nice. Maybe cuz it's rats HAHA.

p/s Hit counter is hitting 1k! I congratulate myself first hehehe.

0 voices:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP