Bitching & Random

>> Friday, 6 July 2007

First of all, this is a cute site.

Some idiot pergi hack Friendster account saya and do you know what he wrote in my shoutbox?
"I'm a BITCH COME AND FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME."
I remember there's 3 'fuck's.
Fuck you la hacker.
Anyways I think it's rather weird. Cuz he only hack into my Friendster account which isn't as important as my precious e-mail. (HAR HAR I'VE CHANGED MY PASSWORDS YOU HAVE NO CHANCE HAR HAR)
Ah, must be Pang Wayne. I went online at the library and logged into my Friendster. He was standing behind me and said "I wanna see your password". I didn't care cuz see la not like he would do anything harmful like that. I mean, my Friendster account is damn boring, for those who crave for adventures.
Iish his reputation is so bad that I couldn't spoil it anymore xD
(I love you Jo for thinking about my reputation which I didn't think of. I'm thinking of how insulted my pride was xD)

However things I'm gonna say later is related to someone I'm close to.
Act cute? Fine. Vain? Fine. Narcissist? Fine!
But wtf BITCHY?! I don't understand. Why the hell am I called a bitch?!
Ok I admit I'm not that open. Don't call me old-fashioned cuz I am not homophobic (nor am I homophilic). Haha anyways I can't accept being called a bitch - especially if you mean it. MY GOD I COULD'VE JUST BLASTED AT YOU LA. But well I'm not trained that way - blast off in front of non-family member. So you are constantly insulting me while I'm already annoyed. Well maybe you were just joking but I couldn't accept being called a bitch. I am so not a bitch.
According to the worship-able dictionary.com,

"BITCH. A she dog, or doggess; the most offensive appellation that can be given to an English woman, even more provoking than that of whore." ["Dictionary of the Vulgar Tongue," 1811]

bitch /bɪtʃ/ –noun
Slang - a malicious, unpleasant, selfish person, esp. a woman.
- a lewd woman.
(Doggess. HAHA weird word.) 'Lewd' reminds me of the name you gave to me during, hmm, form 3? It is so insulting. Since it's so once-upon-a-time I shall not say it again but wtf?! how can you joke about things related to virginity and, even more, PRIDE, like that?!
Well, ok, I've described people as 'bitchy' but I don't mean what I said. What I actually meant was that the girls are more of the popular, girlie, flirty side, not that kind of bitchy. Bitch is such a harsh word, don't you think so? If I call you a bitch and I mean it, it means you're a cheap, low-class, lewd, wanton, (I forgot the related adjectives I used to copy into my black rabbit playboy-like notebook -__-;;), prostitute whore.
Oh, now you're complaining I'm being plain evil like my ancestor Qin Shi Huang?
That's what I felt, ok. That's why I felt so insulted.

Seriously la, what's so bad about act cute-ing? I mean, she acts cute too! Rainie Yang is already cute la so no harm of being cuter.

Anyways for something lighter.
I decided to call myself Sofia. Cuz it looks French-er than Sophia HAHA. Nah not Maia. Maia is too pretty and she's the goddess of May, spring, stuff.
Greek myths are bad influence. I just knew that Venus and Adonis by Shakespeare is based on the myth. Some goddess was by the river, some perverted god pulled her into the water (and you know what happen), and then later got child, born, give to a tree or something, Venus wait by the tree and take the child and give to some other lady, 18 years later Adonis is cute blabla, Venus gets back Adonis and loves him blabla and he dies because something of wild boar.
My god. bu lun zhi lian. Tsk tsk.
I hate rapists. ARGH. SERIOUSLY THEY SHOULD GO TO HELL.
Altantuya case is so complicated. Too many witnesses too many people involved and I'm not interested in court.
Haha my kissing spot is under a tree. Weeeird. But trees are nice. xD
LIBRA - The Partner for Life
Caring and kind. Smart. Center of attention. High appeal. Has the last word. Good to find, hard to keep. Fun to be around. Extremely weird but in a good way. Good Sense of Humor. Thoughtful. Always gets what he or she wants. Loves to joke. Very popular. Silly, fun and sweet. 5 years of bad luck if you do not repost.
HAHA 5 years of bad luck. Kononnya! I'm still perfectly alright without feeling wanna be in love unlike some people. Dunno why la, like fed up of it or sth. O_O Omg I'm gonna be a nun! *excited*
Psychoanalyze Yourself.

1. You are not alone. You are walking in the woods. With who?
The person who you are walking in the woods with is the most important person in your life.

2. You are walking in the woods. You see an animal. What kind?
The size of the animal is representative of your perception of the size of your problems in your life.

3. What interaction takes place between you and the animal?
The severity of the interaction you have with the animal is representative of how you deal with your problems.

4. You walk deeper in the woods. You enter a clearing and before you is your dream house. Describe it.
The size of your dream home is representative of the size of your ambition to solve your problems.

5. Is your dream house surrounded by a fence?
A lack of a fence is indicative of an open personality. People are welcome at all times. The presence of a fence indicates a closed personality. You'd prefer people not drop by unannounced.

6. You enter the house. You walk in to the dining room and see the dining room table. Whats on it?
If your answer did NOT include food, flowers, or people, then you are generally unhappy.

7. You exit the house and a cup is on the ground, what kind is it?
The durability of the material with the cup is made of is representative of the perceived durability of your relationship.

8. What do u do with the cup?
Your disposition of the cup is representative of your attitude.

9. You walk to the edge of the property where you find yourself standing at the edge of a body of water. What kind of body of water is it?
The size of the body of water is representative of the size of your sexual desire.

10. How will you cross the water?
How wet you get in crossing the water is indicative of the relative importance of your sex life.
AKAKA. Anyways the thing(s) that I should be excited about is 1. tomorrow is Hari Kerjaya! I hope I'll know what I wanna do in the future 2. Joanne is coming to the library and see her juniors and senior aka me the ketua harian! xD
Hmm. Jo doesn't like me wearing lip gloss. I wonder why... But glossy looks kissable AND NO I'M NOT BITCHY. It just looks sexy like Amber Chia's.



Random thoughts: I'd like to think of myself as empathetic, sweet (ok stop puking), shy, responsible feminist. ;)

0 voices:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP