Tomato

>> Wednesday, 20 June 2007

I made a HUGE decision today.
I walked back from school!
Cuz transporter ciao liao. Iish!
Duration: 30 minutes
Feeling: HOT. VERY HOT.
I'm like a too-ripen tomato. Very very red. Very very dark. Very very hawt hot. My god! Somehow it's shorter by car lol.
Saw Sim Wuei. She asked me whether I needed a ride. I said 'no'. And later I wonder why I'm so good? xP

Ah! C4R deadline is this Friday! And three of our papers are beautifully blank! We're doing a Johari Windows like thing. I mean me. Waning do a collage I guess. Another a beauty pageant! Sighhhh no photo. Sadness.

Googled and saw this:


Ah! Damn cute la! x3


Omggggg Apple No.4. O_O

Famine 30! I wanna join. Starve for 30 hours. Ooh.

28/06/2007 Thursday schedule:
- PJ district level choir competition *gasp*
- Yu Ning's birthday! - call her.
- Hari Terbuke *double gasps!*

Ah. C4R is torturing. But I abandoned my homework to do this. xD


You are The Wheel of Fortune


Good fortune and happiness but sometimes a species of
intoxication with success


The Wheel of Fortune is all about big things, luck, change, fortune. Almost always good fortune. You are lucky in all things that you do and happy with the things that come to you. Be careful that success does not go to your head however. Sometimes luck can change.


What Tarot Card are You?
Take the Test to Find Out.

0 voices:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP