Random

>> Sunday, 15 April 2007

I miss my bloggy woggy. My comp somehow merajuk and it broke down. Reformat pun tak guna. Hmph.
So we're expecting a new comp! xD
Homo sapiens said that my previous post was very un-understandable. Apparently it was too random and hv some typo and grammar errors la xD

April Snow
April Snow is VERY non-verbal. But Son Ye-Jin is just oh-so beautiful.

Oh, yes, Joanne Teo, I told you to read my blog.
Actually I wanted to post a post especially for you (I know I'm sweet), but I didnt hv time that day. -__-;;
So here it is.

To beloved Joanne Teo:

Okayyy homo sapiens said you've changed. Well I'm a homo sapien too whose knee would jerk when hit on a part of the knee under the scapula. (hah!)
Anyways, you are more like a wanna-hv-fun teenager. Let's see. You dont mind being photographed. You've become more outgoing. And you're more like a fun teenager. Ah.
Why like so little one?
I just watched Music Station in Animax and John Legend was the foreign guest. He is so cute! Why? Because...
John Legend #1
Omg! JJ black version! *gasp*


When I was browsing through my photobucket I saw this pic in the JJ folder... thing.

Saya tak ada mata untuk tengok.


I hv to pass up Moral project on Monday. And I owe Yam 3 laporans, 1 essay and 12 photos and 4 photos undeveloped.
I am sooo DOOOOOMED.
I took a looong nap on Thursday, from 4 to 7. Mom wanted to fetch sis to tuition, so she woke me up. I sat up and sat for a long long time. I touched my clothes. It's 'yesterday's'. What, morning already? I didnt take my bath or take dinner? I didnt do my homework? I'm late to school? Why isnt mom rushing me?
OHHHH it's still the same day. HAHA.

So anyway, speaking of JJ, there's a guy called LIM JUN JIE in F1 I think. *gasp*
Pang Wayne is a VERY yellow guy. Tsk tsk. And I'm angelic. Grace Chia is interested in Joel Prashant. *oops*
I realize I talk to ppl (new ppl/strangers) in English. Even in an all-Chinese environment. Umm usually. I hv to take some time to switch. Omg. I'm a banana! Side effects on consuming too much bananas.
I'm interested in Shakespeare! Omg! But Olde English is Greek to me. (Ooh an idiom!) I could read the same dialogue for like 5 minutes? before moving on to the next. But usually I skip haha. Romeo and Juliet is so slow. 12 year old sudah boleh married. Siigh. A Midsummer Night's Dream is uhh weird. The Rape of Lucrece is so un-rape-like. They talk too much. I'm reading Venus and Adonis for 2 days and I'm still on the 2nd page of 8 pages. HAHA.
I do like what Romeo said to Benvolio, his cousin and friend, about love:
Why, such is love's transgression.--
Griefs of mine own lie heavy in my breast;
Which thou wilt propagate, to have it press'd
With more of thine: this love, that thou hast shown,
Doth add more grief to too much of mine own.
Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs;
Being purg'd, a fire sparkling in lovers' eyes;
Being vex'd, a sea nourish'd with lovers' tears:
What is it else? a madness most discreet,
A choking gall, and a preserving sweet.

0 voices:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP