Damien Rice & Libra

>> Sunday, 25 March 2007

I'm in love with Damien Rice haha!

Cannonball
there's still a little bit of your taste in my mouth
there's still a little bit of you laced with my doubt
it's still a little hard to say what's going on
there's still a little bit of your ghost your witness
there's still a little piece of your face i haven't kissed
you step a little closer to me
still i can't see what's going on
stones taught me to fly
love taught me to lie
life taught me to die
so it's not hard to fall
when you float like a cannonball
there's still a little bit of your song in my ear
there's still a little bit of your words i long to hear
you step a little closer each day
so close that i can't see what's going on
stones taught me to fly
love taught me to lie
life taught me to die
so it's not hard to fall
when you float like a cannon
stones taught me to fly
love taught me to cry
so come on courage
teach me to be shy
'cause it's not hard to fall
and i don't want to scare her
it's not hard to fall
and i don't wanna lose
it's not hard to grow
when you know that you just don't know

Older Chests
older chests reveal themselves
like a crack in a wall
starting small and grow in time
we all seem to need the help
of someone else to mend that shelf
of too many books
read me your favourite line
papa went to other lands
and found someone who understands
the ticking and the western man's need to cry
he came back the other day you know
some things in life may change
and some things they stay the same
like time
there's always time
on my mind
so pass me by
i'll be fine
just give me time
older gents sit on the fence
with their cap in hand
lookin' grand
they watch their city change
children scream or so it seems
louder than before
out of doors and into stores with bigger names
mama tried to wash their faces
but these kids they lost their graces
when daddy lost at the races too many times
she broke down the other day you know
some things in life may change
but some things they stay the same
like time
there's always time
on my mind
so pass me by
i'll be fine
just give me time

Amie
nothing unusual nothing strange
close to nothing at all
the same old scenario the same old rain
and there's no explosions here
then something unusual something strange
comes from nothing at all
i saw a spaceship fly by your window
did you see it disappear?
amie come sit on my wall and read me a story of old
tell it like you still believe that the end of the century
brings a change for you and me
nothing unusual nothing's changed
just a little older that's all
you know when you've found it there's something i've learned
'cause you feel it when they take it away hey hey
then something unusual something strange
comes from nothing at all
but i'm not a miracle and you're not a saint
just another soldier on a road to nowhere
amie come sit on my wall and read me a story of old
tell it like you still believe that the end of the century
brings a change for you and me
amie come sit on my wall and read me the story of old
tell it like you still believe that the end of the century
brings a change for you and me

Damien Rice
I hate hidden tracks, cuz it's hard to get it online.

天秤座最不能接受 - 不伦恋  
深受道德准绳桎梏的秤子们,是教养良好的名门淑媛,是优雅大方的气质女。她们琴棋书画样样精,功课学业门门好。她们向往完美、和谐的爱情关系,她们也会将另一半勾勒得完美无暇。在她们的字典里,根本没有什么恋父、恋兄情结,反而由于和亲人长期相处的关系,会让她们更期待与陌生人一见钟情。

她们琴棋书画样样精,功课学业门门好。 xD
反而由于和亲人长期相处的关系,会让她们更期待与陌生人一见钟情。This is so Jo-ish ahaha.
Eh waning I want 异地恋 weih xD you know, pray pray. Not all ppl can trust lol. Hmm 多角恋 ;) Someone is good at paedofiling hor *hint*

天秤座的人好熱鬧,喜歡人群,害怕孤單。他們終身追求心的歸屬一個永遠的避風港。不過,在追求的過程中,他們容易把簡單的事翻過來調過去地看,結果愈看愈雜亂,常常使人有忽冷忽熱,難以捉摸之感。其實,秤子是在掙扎,考慮,找有力證據支援,以求慎重,一旦他確定,就會毫不猶豫奉行到底。只不過想得到他的愛,必須很耐心,不要被他模棱兩可的態度嚇跑了。如果你確認這桿秤適合你,就要耐心地和他週旋,切不可操之過急早早表態,總有一天,秤子會發出已經在不知不覺間落入你的柔情網,再也離不開你。

Sometimes being alone is nice.

天秤座龟毛时魅力最无敌天秤女生最让男生挡不住的可爱特质,就是她们犹豫时的表情,因为天秤女生大部分都有种优雅的气质,所以很少看到好脾气的天秤女生有微笑以外的表情,也因此当天秤女生嘟嘴沉思、眼睛转啊转、考虑犹豫时会让男生觉得好可爱,有种被电到的感觉,想让自己更吸引人,就自己在做自己酒会有魅力滴!

Ohh Cheers Darlin' has clarinet. So saxophone-ish. Jazzy, actually, so it's sexayy. My sis gotta work harder lol! Anyways the song is like very uh 'crazy' like an insane and/or drunk person sing. Reminds me of Mo Li Hua, which I hv the feeling that Fish is insane cuz guy doesnt like her. -____-;; I'm like so negative.
Cheers Darlin'
cheers darlin'
here's to you and your lover boy
cheers darlin'
i got years to wait around for you
cheers darlin'
i've got your wedding bells in my ear
cheers darlin'
you give me three cigarettes to smoke my tears away
and i die when you mention his name
and i lie i should have kissed you
when we were running in the rain
what am i darlin'?
a whisper in your ear?
a piece of your cake?
what am i darlin?
the boy you can fear?
or your biggest mistake?
cheers darlin'
here's to you and your lover man
cheers darlin'
i'll just hang around and eat from a can
cheers darlin'
i got a ribbon of green on my guitar
cheers darlin'
i got a beauty queen
to sit not very far from me
i die when he comes around to take you home
i'm too shy i should have kissed you
when we were alone
what am i darlin'?
a whisper in your ear?
a piece of your cake?
what am i darlin?
the boy you can fear?
or your biggest mistake?
what am i?
here's to you and your lover
what am i darlin'?
i got years to wait around for you

0 voices:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP