A salute to moms

>> Tuesday, 26 December 2006

Christmas is over. But anyway, merry jolly belated Christmas! xP

Read an article on The Star today.
Fraser Syndrome is terrible. VERY HORRIBLE TERRIBLE. It is also known as Cryptophtalmos-Syndactyly Syndome. It is an autosomal (non sex-linked) recessive genetic disorder. "Cryptophthalmos" is the complete fusion of eyelids, and "syndactyly" is the partial webbing of fingers and/or toes; a more rare form of this syndrome also presents with kidney complications and blockage of the trachea, among other problems. (www.webmd.com)
It's such a you're-destined-to-die disease.
I salute you, mothers. *bow 90 degrees*

Reopening of school freak me out cuz of SPM. SIGH.
I wonder how ppl are doing.
"Do you ever think while something is happening, about what's happening someplace else?" (p. 169, For One More Day, Mitch Albom)
I was wondering: while I'm typing this post right now, what's happening in Thailand? In Vietnam? In Lebanon? In Iraq? In the US? Make it smaller: what's happening with my ex-neighbour in my old house? In Ming Tien hawker center? Or even in my neighbour's house?
The world is so big.

If you talk to God, you are praying; if God talke\s to you, you have schizophrenia. ~ Thomas Szasz, 1973

0 voices:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP