Random

>> Sunday, 31 December 2006

I stole this from Vivien & YinMun's blog.

Why A, B, C, D, DD, E, F, G are used as bra sizes:
A - Almost there
B - Barely there
C - Can't complain
D - Dang
DD - Double dang
E - Enormous
F - Fake
G - Get a reduction
H - Help me, I've fallen and I cant get up

*cough cough*
Got H bra size meh? O_O That must be HUUUUGE.
I dont believe what's-her-name-again Lin Zhi Ling actually has 34D.

I'll be in school in 4 days time. OH MY GOD. This is the first time I'm so afraid of school. D*mn SPM. Damn damn damn!!!

Mr Merah entered the coffin. 1 minute of silence, please.

Gosh, I suddenly feel like getting hosted for a personal site lol.

Read Vanitee Bee in The Curve's Borders. Such an American-wannabe, May-Zhee. Everyone is! Okay I admit I'm a little. But I'm starting to be patriotic! Or at least I try to be. I'm gonna set my next fic in Malaysia. Oh yeah I love it.
Bleah. Perasan-ness.
That reminds me. My, uh, niece/cousin watched too much cartoons, and she's like a genuine American - only living in Malaysia and has yellow skin. She says 'bathroom' instead of 'toilet', and she says 'b(ae)throom' instead of Brits's 'b(ah)throom'. Omg.

Just 1 more day and it's 2007. It seems so far away, like so star wars-sy. So futuristic. Like watching iRobot. OMG I'm already OLD!! O_O I think people should call me Sophie from now on.
Oh sheesh.
Jia you jia you!

0 voices:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP