Peeling myself like an onion

>> Wednesday, 27 December 2006

Listening to: Amrita (instrumental)
Happy belated birthday, Iyin the Ee Yin! xP
And I'm tagged.

Layer one: On the outside:
Name: Win Zee/LeonarGoat/Serene
Birth Date: 26091991
Current Status: Single
Eye Colour: Brown
Hair Colour: Brownish black
Righty or Lefty: Righty
Zodiac sign: Vain Perasan Libra

Layer Two: On the inside:
Your Heritage: Chinese
Your Fears: Death, ghosts, insects, scary unloyal ppl
Your Weakness: Laziness, forgetful xD
Your perfect pizza: With lots of pineapples and cheese xP

Layer Three: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow...
Your thoughts first waking up: Sh*t is it 11 already?
Your bedtime: 12 - 2AM
Your most miss memory: Std 3, when we little cute kids all just freak out over PTS x3

Layer Four: Your pick:
Pepsi or coke: Both xD
Mcdonald's or Burger King: McDs
Single or Group Dates: Depends x)
Addidas or Nike: Neither
Lipton tea or Nestea: Nestea
Chocalate or vanilla: Vanilla!
Cappucino or coffee: None

Layer Five: Do You:
Smoke: I support Tak Nak campaign
Curse: Sometimes and so not proud

Layer Six: In the past month:
Drank alcohol: Yeap
Gone to the mall: Yeap
Been on stage: No
Eaten sushi: Yeap
Dyed your hair: Nope

Layer Seven: Have You Ever:
Playing a striping game: Eew NO
Changed to who you were to fit in: Sometimes, I didnt know it > <

Layer Eight:
Age that you're hoping to be married: Hmm, 27 xD

Layer Nine: In a girl/ guy:
Best eye colour: Brown, green, grey xP
Best hair colour: Brown black
Short or long hair: Shoulder length, or short

Layer Ten: What were you doing:
1 minute ago: Writing this
1 hour ago: Listening to Future Soundscape IV xP
4.5 hours ago: Still sleeping xD
One year ago: Taking PMR results. Ah, those sweet times

Layer Eleven: Finish the Sentence
I Love: All people in the world! =D
I Feel: Bored. Scared.
I Hide: Secrets
I Hate: Chillies, bitter, arrogance (?)
I Miss: Cute innocent kids. =(
I Need: Cash, OH-SO-BEAUTIFUL BOOKS

Layer twelve: Tag 5 People
1. Wan Ying
2. Jo
3. Joanne T
4. Sook Shiang
5. People who's thinking "oh my god i'm so bored give me sth to do" xP

0 voices:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP