Flower Language

>> Saturday, 30 December 2006

I can't believe I'm writing this post in the middle of the night. Almost 2 now.
I hv insomnia lol CHOI CHOI.

Parenthood
Featuring: Zac Efron, Vanessa Anne Hudgens, Ashley Tisdale, Lucas... Something (omg i'm so sorry)
Synopsis: Zac and Vanessa enters parenthood... *COUGHtwinsCOUGH*

FLOWERlanguage



In Facade, Vic the womanizer gives Eugene the innocent spider flowers. "Elope with me," said the flowers.
"Really, can you at least tell me what does 'elope' means?" asked Yuuri the blurr king.
"Elope means run away with lover la," said WinZee the thinks-she-know-it-all.


"Will you dance with me?" said Viscaria.


"You have beautiful eyes," said Variegated Tulips.


I hope ppl will give me this. "Lasting beauty." xD


Forget-me-nots are just lovely. "True love; memories."


"Love at first sight," said Gladiolus.


"I'm jealous," said Yellow Hyacinth. (Ugly flower O_O)


"I'll ward away evil spirits (-________-;;)," said Hyssop.

0 voices:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP