Cakes and JJ

>> Wednesday, 22 November 2006

Discovery:
Monks hv 'normal' (brown simple robe) and 'official' clothes (depends on their 'rank'. Highest is the usual one we see, orange-and-red).

A VERY huge discovery. O_O Because when I realized I was like, OMG.

OMG beautiful cheese cakes OMG. *drools* <- main reason of flash floods. Iyin sent it to me. OMG OMG OMG OMG. I'll ignore my body shape for now.



For your wife. (She must be really lucky LOL)


For your little boy/brother. (He must be seriously lucky LOL)


For your mom. (She must be really really lucky! Look at the size!!) Cute design


For your gf ME! Weird colour.


Are they real, or just beautiful illusion?

Anyways, I'm sooooo gonna start a FANfic! *note the fan* I uh am almost finishing the poster. I so love it! x3 Btw I did a weird pairing cuz I read this fanfic, which features Eugene and Vic Zhou. Special. So I decided to do a weird pairing. Both of them are so cute. x3
I know you could guess who's the guy - none other than JJ the elf!

0 voices:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP