Books are not for worms

>> Friday, 17 November 2006

Currently reading: Nadeem Aslam - Maps for Lost Lovers





Went to Atria after school. Saw Conrad's Fate and Howl's Moving Castle and If I Could See You Now and When Rainbow Ends The price is almost half the price in other bookshops!!! AH!!! Gotta get mom to bring me there and spent kao kao on it. I'm sure she wont think it's useless.
I bought Glen Duncan's Death of ~ an Ordinary Man.



I got a huge pencil case, which is my (incredibly very) belated birthday present from Joanne (I want a farewell party, if you really are going) and Wan Ying and Jo even though the surprise isnt surprising (at all).

Tips for government to let Malaysians read more than 2 pages (PATHETIC-NYA) of books:
» CUT DOWN THE PRICE FOR BOOKS.
» Print own papers.
» Get volunteers to grow back trees.
» CUT DOWN THE PRICE FOR BOOKS.
» Dont simply restrict books, like How to talk about sex. -_____-;;
» CUT DOWN THE PRICE FOR BOOKS.
» Make libraries more convenient for ppl.
» De-brainwash ppl that books is not studying. Maybe you'll get rich if you read "The Dummies Guide on HOW TO GET RICH".
» CUT DOWN THE PRICE FOR BOOKS.

I'm a writaholic and a ficaholic and am proud to say that.

0 voices:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP