Unimaginable = my love.

>> Tuesday, 8 August 2006

So Iyin and I were seriously bored yesterday during POL, so we kinda made up a "story". I forgot mostly about it, though, cuz the relationship was complicated. It's like...
Zee likes J2, J2 likes JS and JS likes J2.
Will likes Iyin, Iyin thought she likes Jay, JAY LOVES WILL.
The "J loves Will" part is my idea. I think I'm getting more open, or, uh, hysterical. Haha?

I feel so useless. Roar. I've been copying other ppl's homework (including Maths+. Can you believe that?!) for so many days, I'm not paying attention to Physics and Chinese at all (worse of all, I have no tuition), I'm not paying much attention to Maths. I cant play all, I tend to play the wrong note while playing scales, I cant remember the melody and sing, I cant read and sing, I cant answer questions. I've been playing the comp for like 24/7 and stayed up late to complete homework. I have not started studying, seeing that exam is just around the corner.
Roar. I think I'm dying. Let me die. You'll see me haunting around.

I can't believe I'm n F4. I cant believe it's already August and I've done NOTHING at all. Omg it's like I've just entered 4 Balau yesterday. Boohoo. Why must time flies when we thought time is so slow like a tortoise? I hate illusions. Roar.
I feel so old. *crack*

Received a mail and read this poem. I thought it was nice. =3

Written with a pen
Sealed with a kiss
If you are my friend,
Please answer this:
Are we friends or are we not?
You told me once, but I forgot.
So tell me now and tell me true,
So I can say, I am here for you.
Of all the friends I've ever met,
You're the ones I won't forget.
And if I die before you do,
I'll go to Heaven
And wait for you.
No, I'm not being pessimisstic, but I like the last 3 lines. =3

Class, I have an announcement to make, please pay close attention. Mr Fish likes Mickey Mouse, I repeat, MR FISH LIKES MICKEY MOUSE. Thank you.

Everyone's leaving. Chern Jie's leaving for Nigeria by next next Tues (weird country to migrate to) and Joanne P will be leaving for UK by end of this year and Joanne T will be leaving for Aussie next year after her SPM. Lonely class.

I am so going to go for psychology, no matter how my parents will think how little money I'm going to make. Haha.
No, I havent tell them yet, but I'm gonna tell them sooner or later.
I dont mind being poor as long as I do what I want/love! I might as well die doing accounts/business/pharmacy/medicine. x_X
*imagines myself as a psychologist*
*force myself out of the white robe*
Hmm, unimagnable.
I like it.

0 voices:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP