Tagged

>> Monday, 31 July 2006

I'm tagged by Khai Sim!

10 YEARS AGO I WAS:
Still 5, going to kindergarten, dance sing and talk whole day in the kindergarten! xP

5 YEARS AGO I WAS:
Still 10, not knowing much stuff, been teasing my friend's name. Haha, I kesian you, Matt. xP *hint* K la, dont tease you.

YESTERDAY I WAS:
Hmm.. staring at the computer and typing story (xP)

5 MOST RECENT SONGS I LISTEN TO:
Umm..
#1 Bu Si Zhi Shen - JJ
#2 Whatever song from Craig David
#3 She Cries - C21
#4 She Will Be Loved - Maroon 5
#5 Mama - Il Divo

5 THINGS I REALLY WANT:
Uh..
#1 Beautiful new comp, or just get the current one for a reformating.
#2 Vitamin M
#3 New purse *hint*
#4 Walkman
#5 Be thinner xP Or at least gain more confidence!

5 THINGS I SHOULD BE DOING RIGHT NOW:
#1 Homework
#2 Study
#3 Eat my dinner
#4 Bath
#5 Uh, practicing my piano

5 BIGGEST JOY IN MY LIFE:
#1 Overcoming obstacles ^^
#2 Family and friends! =)
#3 Writing/Reading =p
#4 Cam-whoring. Mwaha.
#5 Singing/dancing/playing piano/anything to do with music

5 PEOPLE I TAG:
#1 Wan Ying
#2 Rene
#3 Charis
#4 Jo (Wait till we get a blog, which is a long way to go)
#5 Joanne Teo (Wait till we get a blog)

My first cooking.. It's either during Std 5 or Std 6. Mom thought I should be learning cooking by then cuz she learned it when she was 9. Aiyoh, different generations lar. xP So she was teaching me the "simplest" meals ever - fried egg. And I actually cried for those stupid eggs. xD Cuz I'm deadly afraid of fire, and I dont know how to crack an egg. I know, I'm useless. Now the only thing I know how to cook is Maggie Mee. xD You see, I'm not one who you can force so easily. I dont menunduk kepala on autocratism (bleah).
Uh, my first "hold hand"? I seriously think I havent done that before, (seriously sad) except if you count the kokos who hold my hand so that I wont get lost when I was still little. Haha.
Any other firsts, Iyin or anybody else? =D

I think I mix around Howl a bit too much. I just realised I'm very vain. Extremely vain. The vainest of the vains. And and and I'm kinda self-conscious. I talk too much. My pride is very.. uh, I dont know what's the correct adjective, but is high/a lot/strong/something. Uh huh, serious. I know, looks are deceiving. xP I think I watch too much Pride. Akaka.
Gah, I'm getting lamer. Perhaps I got kinda serious this afternoon. =/
Oh, POL was nice minus the teacher. xP

0 voices:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP