Skybridge

>> Tuesday, 18 July 2006

Happy birthday, Mommy! ^^

I just went to KLCC's skybridge! x3
I'm just 1.54m.. That's just freakin' short! But nvm, my mom is only 1.55m. Haha! xP

I LOVE this lyric.

WHEN THERE WAS ME AND YOU (High School Musical)
It's funny when you find yourself looking from the outside
I'm standing here but all I want is to be over there
Why did I let myself believe miracles could happen?
'Cause now I have to pretend that I don't really care

I thought you were my fairytale; a dream when I'm not sleeping; a wish upon a star thats coming true
But everybody else could tell that I confused my feelings with the truth when there was me and you

I swore I knew the melody that I heard you singing
And when you smiled you made me feel like I could sing along
But then you went and changed the words now my heart is empty
I'm only left with used-to-be's once upon a song

Now I know you're not a fairytale; and dreams were meant for sleeping; and wishes on a star just don't come true
'Cause now even I tell that I confused my feelings with the truth
'Cause I liked the view when there was me and you

I can't believe that I could be so blind
It's like you were floating while I was falling and I didn't mind
I'm not quite sure about the melody, but from how Vanessa Hudgens sang it, it seems really hard.
Who cares, I'm so gonna make myself reach that note! x3
I love Troy's Zac Efron's eyes. But it seems that every foreigners have clear eyes.
EVIDENCE #1: That foreigner I saw at the skybridge.
EVIDENCE #2: That another foreigner I saw at KLCC.
Yes, practically every foreigner that doesnt has dark coloured eyes has clear eyes. Ooh, pretty. xP

My mom's colleague said I looked like my sister, which means I looked like my dad, which means...
I'M UGLY! xP
So sorry, dad. But you looked OK when you were younger. Akaka.
Right. When we were taking the ticket to the skybridge, the guy asked me my age. When I said I'm 15, he asked, "Really 15?" I nodded. "You looked like 11 lar." O_O
Imagine myself in my 20 and some guard tells me I look like 15. GOSH.

THIS is cute. =D

I feel like writing a story! But I dont know what to write.. I havent been writing one since a loong time ago! No, wait. I've never written one before. A long one, I mean. Haha.
Hmm, I think I'll write something based on Jo's true story.. Her life is like so exaggerated (especially her Another Apple). Lol.

SMK Tanjung Apple. Principal: Lin Jun Jie.

0 voices:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP