DEATH

>> Thursday, 4 May 2006

I'm going through probably the only 123456 of my life! My mom would've kill me if she knew it. xP

My 3rd aunt had spinal cord cancer. You haven't heard the worst part: it's in the last stage, which means that this cancerous thingy had spreaded throughout her body, which ALSO means that this mission is called Mission Impossiblè, which, unlike the movie, is seriously impossible. *touchwood*
I'm not close with her.. But then, it's so sad to hear the news. That certain sad feeling I couldnt exactly explain.. You know, there's many kinds of sadness, like broke-up sadness, death sadness, blahs. When I first heard the news, I thought, Is she going to die? Then Why must she die? Ok, I know I've exaggerated a bit, but, you have to prepare for the worst... My 3rd aunt looked just like my other aunts.. When I was small I couldnt differentiate them.. Hah. Her family has a bit of financial problems, and her health is not very good.. I remembered that I've visited her in the hospital a few years ago, her leg is like, very swollen. That's after the surgery. Some sort of cancer I think. She recovered and her health has not been very good since, but still manage to, you know, stay alive. If she, uh, ahem, she wouldnt be able to even see her eldest daughter get married.. That's just so sad! Imagine you havent done your duties on Earth, like live till 200 year old, stay in Mars etc., and you have to return to the Big Guy Upstairs without objections..
My mom said grandma passed away 3 months after my uncle got married, which is the last child to get married in the family... Well, at least her duties are fulfilled! It seems that those worries will eventually make you live longer. We'll never know.
Hmph, I'm experience death of somebody else these days.. or almost-death.. First is, uh, Mrs. Chuah (sorry la, I'm a bit pessimisstic), next is Dumbledore (curse my tear glands), next is this.. GOSH.
I now understand why would ppl wanna be a doctor.. And not because of the fame and fortune. Perhaps, they've witnessed so many deaths and felt helpless because they're unable to save them.. Hmm, if I'm a doctor, will I be a good one?

I remembered that Pn. Tan CK once said that there's some kind of oath for doctors.. I read that in Sophie's World (no, it's not based on me), and I wouldnt really encourage nor discourage you to read it.. If you can, I salute you. Cuz it's philosophy and my head goes round and round just to understand a page. Akaka.

I will follow that system or regimen which, according to my ability and judgement, I consider to be for the benefit of my patients, and abstain from whatever is deleterious and mischievous. I will give no deadly medice to anyone if asked nor suggest any such counsel, and in like manner I will not give to a woman the means to produce an abortion. Whenever I go into a house, I will go for the benefit of the sick and will abstain from every voluntary act of mischief and corruption, and further, from the seduction of females or males, whether freemen or slaves. Whatever, in connection with my professional practice, I see or hear which ought not to be spoken abroad, I will keep secret. So long as I continue to carry out this oath unviolated, may it be granted to me to enjoy life and the practice of the art, respected by all men in all times, but should I violate this oath, may the reverse be my lot.
GOSH it's so looong. And, uh, it's from Hippocrates. O_O Hippo + cranes = hypocrites! xP Kkz just joking please dont haunt me oh mighty Hippocrates.

Apparently Pn. Chuah's real name isn't Chuah Eng Hoe but, uh, maybe YAP Eng Hoe.. Uh-huh. Chuah Eng Hoe seemed nicer. xP Kkz I'm just crapping. Then we said, are Chuahs and Yaps destined to teach Chemistry? Then I said "Haha, Wei Jin is the next Chem teacher". Akaka.
Anymore Chuahs and Yaps? xP

There's still 1 hour till 123456! 1:02:03AM 4th May 06, which will occur only in 100 hundred years! I don't know what to do at the time.. Just, I wanna stay awake to experience that 1 second instead of sleeping through without knowing what's happening.. Ooh it must be so cool! x3
Hopefully I'll live another 100 years more (Akaka, 115 year old) to experience another one. ;)
Next year there'll be 1234567. 12:03:04AM 5th June 07. Akaka, being crappier than ever.

My cousin sister (another one) is getting married on May 20.. And WTF I'm having my exam. ARGH. CURSE THEM! And I dont mean the school but the couple.. I mean, there's an auspicious day by the end of the year but they insist May 20. ARGH. Perhaps they're trying to cut cost on their angpaus. *nods* Or worse.. she's PREGNANT!! My mom said it's ridiculous, I said it's a Kim Possible.. xP

0 voices:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP