Exams.

>> Thursday, 2 March 2006

Happy belated birthday, Xue Yuan and Pei Fang.

Exams are finally OVAA!!! Phew.

Subjects that I can pass: Maths, Chemistry (surprise!), English, BM, EST
Subjects that I THINK I might fail: Biology, Moral, Add Maths
Subjects that I will fail: Sejarah, Physics

Ahaha. Seriously I didnt study much for Sejarah and Physics. =/
The easiest subject is like, Chemistry/English. And EST is not easy! > < "Fail" is easy to say outloud, but when you really experience it, you might not able to handle. Who says the happy-go-lucky Win Zee havent experience it? ;) Aiyah, I just failed my scales la, not the whole exam. ^o^ Hmph, my theory exam is next week. My teacher said, that if you can get 66, is very good already. Then I go O_O. 66 is passing mark wei. How can I drop from 91 (G5) to 66 (next Monday)? Lol. Neways, wish me luck!

My piano teacher said that I should aim for distinction for Grade 8 exam, cuz it's the final, must do it properly. Then, I replied back, in my mind: Crazy ar?! Lol. You see, I HATE practicing. And I sucked at aural. Expect me to sing 4 bars, I'll sing for you just 1 note. =/ That's why I aim just for pass.

Things to do in holidays:
» Watch K-drama kao kao!!
» Sleep late kao kao!! xD
» Whine about no movies to watch.
» Finish my essay *shh*
» Burn NANA into CD. (Hopefullly enough space! =/)

My comp went crazy and might need a psychology treatment. I cant download Photoshop CS2 (stupid registration) AND I cant reinstall Photoshop 7!! > < IISH IISH IISH CURSE THE COMP!!!

Saw this joke at Friendster:

A man walks into a drug store with his 8-year old son. They happen to walk by the condom display, and the boy asks,"What are these, Dad?" To which the man matter-of-factly replies, "Those are called condoms, son. Men use them to have safe sex." "Oh I see," replied the boy pensively. Yes, I've heard of that in health class at school."

He looks over the display and picks up a package of 3 and asks, "Why are there 3 in this package? "The dad replies,"Those are for high school boys, ONE for Friday, ONE for Saturday, and ONE for Sunday." "Cool" says the boy.

He notices a 6 pack and asks, "Then who are these for?" "Those are for college men," the dad answers, TWO for Friday, TWO for Saturday, and TWO for Sunday."

"WOW!" exclaimed the boy, "then who uses THESE?" he asks, picking up a 12 pack!

With a sigh and a tear in his eye, the dad replied, "Those are for the married men. ONE for January, ONE for February, ONE for March....etc."
Ahaha~

I need your precious 4 leaf clovers for just 3 hours.. pretty please? ^ ^

0 voices:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP