No. 4

>> Sunday, 5 February 2006

4 Jobs I’ve had In My Life:
Student (lol), "dish-washer" (LOL), (lousy) writer, daydreamer

4 Movies I Could Watch Over and Over:
Perhaps Love, Narnia (lol), The Sound of Music, My Fair Lady

4 TV Shows I Love(d) to Watch:
Pride, Winter Sonata, CSI: Miami, Wonderful Life

4 Places Where I’ve Lived:
SS3, PJ
Taman Megah
Gurun. (for a while)
Alor Setar. (for a while)

4 Places I’ve Been On Vacation To:
Kelantan (ah, beautiful beach =3), Genting Highland, Cameron Highland, A' Famosa Water Park

4 Places I Would Rather Be:
Melbourne, Australia (Esther, where are you?)
New York, America (Cindy, I'm lost.)
Beach. Any BEAUTIFUL beaches. ^^
Pasar malam. =p

4 Of My Favourite Foods:
Waffle, Fish & Chips, Apple, Cheese

4 Websites I Visit Daily:
Gmail
My blog
Friendster
Hotmail

4 Beautiful People Worth Tagging:
Anyone bored. Or itchy hand. ;)

0 voices:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP