Survey + random

>> Wednesday, 18 January 2006

1 MINUTE AGO: I'm online
1 HOUR AGO: Umm, watching Kim Possible. xD
1 DAY AGO: Umm, busy doing homework.
1 YEAR AGO: Hmm, I was so nervous on BM, that I shivered when I was writing the essay, then I found out that it's just like normal exams. xD
I LOVE: Cute stuff =3, letters, emails
I HATE: Insects, homework, stress
I FEAR: Height, ghosts, almost anything. =x
I FEEL: hungry after I went up to morning session. =/
I HIDE: almost anything.
I DRIVE: no car. xD
I MISS: the drama.
I LEARN: add maths and I hate add maths. =x
I NEED: to be thinner and taller
I THINK: I'm a simple-minded animals with complex needs. =x

FIRSTS
First screen name: I don't know.
First piercing: I don't have pierces.
First credit card: I don't have one.
First enemy: I remember I had one.. but I forgot.
First musician you remember hearing in your house: I don't know
Last kiss: Don't even have my first kiss. xD
Last movie seen: Umm.. I forgot.
Last food consumed: Soury stuff.
Last Phone call : Some relative.
Last CD played: Forgot.
Last drink drank: Sarsi, water

SHORT ANSWER
I Am : WiN Zee
I WANT: a digi cam.
I WISH: to be thin.
I WONDER: every second
I ALWAYS: breathe
I DANCE: ugly-ly.
I SING: much better than my dance.
I CRY: when I dont want to. -_____-;;
I AM NOT ALWAYS: stupid.
I WRITE: too fast. =p
I CONFUSE: very easily.
I SHOULD: do my homework. =/

FAVORITES
NUMBER : 9, 6
COLOUR(S): blue, white, black
DAYS: Friday, Saturday, un-bored holidays
MONTH: none.
SONG(S): JJ's songs. xD
DRINK: water, soya, sugar cane, barley, fruit juice

IN THE LAST 2 DAYS,
HAVE YOU...CRIED? : nope, dont think so
HELPED? : i think so
GOTTEN SICK? : nope, don't curse me
GONE TO THE MOVIES? : nope
WRITTEN A REAL LETTER: nope.
TALKED TO AN EX?: don't hv an ex.
MISSED AN EX?: dont hv an ex
WRITTEN IN A DIARY?: nope
HAD A SERIOUS TALK?: nope
HUGGED SOMEONE?: nope.

Ugh, hate that teacher. Iish. She pissed me off so much. I lazy to type it out, so, umm, in short, I was kicked out, every F4 maruah telah dijatuhkan, Sook Shiang's maruah dijatuhkan so much and I dont think that teacher realized that. Maybe there's a bit of our fault, but it's not ENTIRELY our fault la, teacher. Dont think you're a teacher and an adult and bigger than us then you think that we're so good to bully. We might not dare to speak up in front of you, but the talks behind your back is much more scarier, you know. You'll never know when you'll die. Oops, wrong sentences. =p

Wen Jo's fanfiction =D Purple eyes are so manga-ish. I like brown better. =D

Hmm.. fanfiction.. Do you think I'll write a good one? =D

0 voices:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP