Hopeless

>> Friday, 20 January 2006

Physics yesterday...
Mr Ooi: "What's the name of the tube for mercury in the thermometer?"
"Mercury tube."
"Thermometer tube."
"Glass tube."
Mr Ooi: "I want a more specific answer."
"Tiny tube."
"Minute tube."
Shu Zhen: "Your turn."
Me: "Huh?"
Mr Ooi: "Wan... Zee."
Me: *@#%^* "Win Zee." I can at least have an excuse if he were old, and read my name "Win Jee" or "Win See" or "Vincci", but "Wan Zee" is so unforgivable, plus his eyesight is good! I mean, he can read his handwriting from the last table. =/
Mr Ooi: "Oh, Win Zee."
"I dunno."
"Nano tube."
"Pico tube."
"Thermometer." (Joe Shen)
Mr Ooi: "Yes, I know it's a thermometer, I ask you for that tube inside the thermometer!"
"I dunno."
"I dunno."
"Tiny tube."
"Glass tube."
"Fallopian tube."
*toin* I like that. =D
Mr Ooi must've thought we're hopeless. Lol.
Btw, some people ask him. "How old are you?" This question definitely comes from the guys, and we're so curious about young, temporary teachers. =D
No answer.
"Why did you come here?"
"I'm waiting for my STPM results..." Eh, Form 6 student can teach Form 4 student meh? And, I finally understand why Daniel is still in his 2nd year in his university.
"So you're 20 lah?"
He acts as if he doesn't know. *snap fingers* Bingo!
We ARE hopeless.

I went for librarian interview today. Surprisingly, I wasnt very nervous - much, but Joanne (Teo) was so nervous. "Relax, relax..." "I cant relax!" "Then have a deep breath!" We were the only Form 4s, plus Kevin Wong. =/ I was interviewed by Hwee Sann and another girl librarian.
"Hello~"
*smile* I'm too nervous. >_____<
"Please say something about yourself."
"Umm, I'm Teong Win Zee from 4 Balau." Iish.
"Why did you want to be a librarian?" This was expected. Wen Jo told me before. Lol.
"Umm, I want to accept more challenges, to have a new experience, to discipline myself and to be more responsible." I memorised this. Lol.
"Then why didn't you be a librarian in the lower form?"
"Umm, last time I was very blur, and i don't know when is the interview..." =p
"But librarian work is very hard wan wor..."
"Yea I know..." Lesson #1: You should act as if you know it. =p
"What if exam is around the corner would you still come for duty?"
Oh no. "Yea, I will." A false "promise", but I hope it isn't.
"Lets say, you were given a post in the prefect boards, will you just dump the librarian job?"
"Umm, no."
"Why?"
"Cuz, umm, the prefects are like, a beban (I cant find the word), like you need to do everything very well," Oh no, I said the wrong thing. "But I like the librarian job better." Iish, should've said I hate the prefects' life. Lol.
"OK... so what qualities do you have that we should make you a librarian?"
Oh no, I forgot what I want to say. "I can fulfill my duty even if I'm busy, and umm... I.. can wrap books!?" Iish iish iish.
"Then, are you afraid of the seniors?"
"Not really lah~" Why ask this?
"OK... *tick tick tick tick* half-half wor..." She's speaking to another librarian. "OK, thank you~"
"Thanks~"
I just realized that they asked a lot of questions. Lol.

I'm lazy to do my theory. Argh. Must complete Grade 8 ASAP. I just hate theory so much. >_____< Teacher said that I'm independent, yea right. I can be like a parasite, waiting by your side by your for answers. ;)

My sister bought a clarinet for pancaragam. RM1k. She should buy a flute la, cuz flute looked much more nicer, the sound is higher. =)

0 voices:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP