Poems

>> Sunday, 6 November 2005

I found this poem here. Remind me of Jolin Tsai's Love Love Love's lyrics - crushing the certain somebody. ^_^

你也许不知道

你也许不知道
每次看见你温暖的微笑
我都会心跳加速 双颊发烫

你也许不知道
每次看见你瘦长的身影
我都得抑制住不让自己奔到你身旁

你也许不知道
每次听见你远处传来的笑声
我感觉自己身在天堂 听着仙乐

你也许不知道
每次跟你聊天
我都想办法把话题弄得不那么沉闷
却又不能被你看穿

你也许不知道
每次你对我说一句话
我都觉得自己多了解你一些
感觉与你靠近一些

你也许不知道
每次听见"爱情"两个字
我脑里总是你的影子挥散不去
然后心理隐隐作痛

你也许不知道
你当然不知道
因为我不曾告诉你
也不能告诉你
If you can't read this, go to View, Encoding, Unicode (UTF-8) or Chinese Simplified (GB2312). If you're using Firefox, go to View, Character Encoding, Chinese Simplified (GB2312).

Another one. Woot its beautiful. ^_^
我不想睡

凌晨三点钟 我并不想睡
听着你最爱的唱片
却仍然觉得夜晚宁静得令人感寂寞

翻了翻小说 没读几个字
好像每行字里都有着你的名字
使我停留在那不舍得前进

你睡了吗 我不想睡
为什么不给我来个电话
让我知道你过得很好
让我知道你也在想我

你还好吗 我不想睡
为什么不跟我说一说话
让我知道你是真的
让我知道我不孤单
I always want to sleep at 3AM. Its not because I wanna boast around (nice topic to boast though XD), I never try it before. Maybe I would listen to Z-Chen's Lin Chen 3 Dian Zhong (Morning 3AM)! Repeat it for infinite times, imagining stuff, and sleep with the song... wake up at 11AM, go online for a whole day, phone to my friends, chat for 1 hour, shopping.. And there goes another day! Oops I think I went too far. =p But I will feel guilty when I was going online at 1AM. -.-"

Thinking logically, JJ CAN'T be my long lost brother. Apart that he's a star now, he's too old to be my mom's son, unless she had him when she was... *couting* 21. A very young age indeed. Reality hurts so much. *ouch*

JJ won a 4 awards at Singapore Golden Melody Awards yesterday! (I dont even know that it exists LOL) He won Best "Chuang Zuo Ge Shou" (i dont know what you call it in English. -.-"), Best Performance Male Artiste (I dont know what is yan yi. -.-"), Best Local Male Artiste and Best Local Composed Song: Yi Qian Nian Yi Hou. ^_^ Congrats, congrats, and another big congrats!

That guy beside me is JJ after that award. I know he looks weird, like suddenly so mature. Lol. I need time for changes. He likes black I think.

He would release his new album next February, have a concert at April, and he will be er.. developing (do you call it developing in English for 'jin jun'?) in Japan. He signed a contract with Japan's BMI. I'm confused with these things, but still, congrats. ^_^ He said he went to Japan every year when he was young to visit his aunt. He IS rich, even when he was young. Hmm.. or maybe practically all Singaporeans are rich. I thought he would be going to Korea, since Han Kyung-Jin and her mom likes him so much. (not that 'like' we had in mind.) Hah. Oh well.

OMG. Japan. The country I always wanted to visit. JJ! Bring me there with you! And thus became Win Zee's most very memorable visit.. LOL!! Cut it out.

Argh. The concert.

Have you guys seen Ocean Ou De Yang's real life person before? I know I hadn't, but I know how he looks like! Yes, that person on the right is him. He's already 30 plus, have 2 kids, 1 4-year-old, and another is still 1. Can you actually combine his looks and his voice together? Cuz I can't. To me, I think his voice is a bit too young to suit his looks. (and age)

Can you actually believe that I can go broke on holidays? No not shopping. I can go broke even if I stay at home! xD I buy a lot of mags. I know its kinda crazy, but its a once-in-a-lifetime thing. Have you seen an ah ma buy 10 mags with Daniel on the cover? xD I follow my heart, although my head is quite rational. xD

Argh. The concert. x.x Somebody, give me an early birthday present next year! xP OK OK I'm serious. Give me a VIP ticket to the concert as an early birthday present! T_T Well I still have loads of time!

0 voices:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP