Piano accompaniment

>> Tuesday, 8 November 2005

I went for piano accompaniment for a little boy called Christopher. He plays violin while I accompanied him with piano. Thats the only instrument I know. -.-" I'm a sucker at giving directions, and I need to. -.-" Its either his mom's problem (lol) or mine, 'cause she can't find my house, but we were nearly late I guess. I was not supposed to be nervous, but I am. Lol. Chris even sweated. XD The examiner was quite friendly, at least friendlier than the ones I had.

Some quizzes did ^_^:


You're Part Diva

You know that a girl's gotta work it to get herway in the world.
And while you aren't about to throw a tantrum at every turn...
You do amp up the drama when you know you need it.
You mix charm, honesty, and kindness to get ahead.




You Are Low Rise Jeans


You are both sexy and casual - the type of girl who looks hot without really trying.
You tend to spark imagination, only showing a peek of your skin.



You Are Downtown

You're a funky spirit that requires freedom to live.
Your city girl persona needs adventure, diversity, and great pizza.



Anyone have D.N. Angel series? Its licensed, so I can't download it. Argh. Anyone care to upload it or lend me the series? Will love you loads. ^_^

Cheerios~!

0 voices:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP