Laconic

>> Thursday, 10 November 2005

Currently listening to: Hins Cheung-Envy

This song reminded me a bit of Jay Chou's Yi Fu Zhi Ming. A bit like a funeral song. LOL!! Sorry sorry. -.-"

Daniel signed up to be the official spokeperson for Laconic. Here's a jewelry I like, but I obviously don't have that kind of money to buy it. =/

Isn't it beautiful? =p





Very creative. I like the single leather. =) Check out their site! I like things with futuristic look. =)

I got BU3 school magazine. Very very thin, and mostly in black and white. I went "hunting" for my ex-classmates and also the Shawn/Sean/Shaun guy Rene and the others always talking about. I cant rmb his looks, (lol) but I found my ex-classmates! Jason, Xue Yuan, and the other guy Li Xiang or something. He was supposed to be studying in Tropicana. They're all in the same class (3 Bestari). Is think coincident or something? =/

There will be a Malaysia version of Project Superstar! You can check out the details here. =D

Date of Registration: Dec 3rd & 4th, 10th & 11th, 16th, 17th & 18th
Time: 9.00am to 5.00pm
Venue: Johor Bharu (Pan Pacific Hotel), Penang (Cititel Hotel & Berjaya Times Square), Kuala Lumpur (Berjaya Times Square)

Anyone interested? I'll definitely vote for you and support you till the end! If you get through. =p

0 voices:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP