No. 89757

>> Monday, 17 October 2005

Sweet love
Sweet love is what you will find in your heart. You have true and innoncent feelings and are probably a little shy around the opposite gender. Guys will love you for that, so don't put up an evil, cold-hearted mask to cover it!!! You will fall in love... just because you will! Love is heaven to you.

What Love are you Fated for?
brought to you by Quizilla

The picture is so kawaii ^^

calm
You have a Calm Soul! Being calm and cool is what you do best. You collected thoughts and always positive attitude make you very bright and logical. When theres a problem, you know how to approach it, and solve it. Your friends rely on you on their problems, and your shoulder for their crying. You are peaceful, and enjoy nature and freedom. You rarely get angry and hardly scream, which makes you good with kids. You seem to be in tune with the world and if anything goes wrong, you always bounce back.

What Kind of SOUL do you posses? (For Girls only) Incredible Anime Pictures!
brought to you by Quizilla

I cant interact with little kids.. they're just so demanding! XD

HASH(0x8c3e180)
You are a Kind lover! You have such a sweet sense of caring and tend to take more part in holding hands and warm hugs than kissing. You are the kind of person who is easy to fall for, but be warned, you just might give someone the wrong impression of you if you are just being friendly to them.

What Kind Of Love Do You Show?(With Pics)
brought to you by Quizilla

Nobody will ever know what I wrote in the previous post (OMVeryFG). Its not really craps actually.. but I really really cant spread it around. Keeping secret is my future talent (I still can keep secrets, except I would accidentally bocor it).

We were in Jati today and Pn Yip spotted us (is it because of her glasses?). Min and I were 'chased' back to Cengal. Torturing boredom~ *sings* dang ni gu dan ni hui xiang qi shui~ So I decided to ask teacher for permission to go to Jati. 'Its against the rules.. after my period you can go' but thats obviously after school. I saw Charis was going to return the Math Magic. I asked her for it (to cure boredom) and we found out that there was no board. Argh. So Min and I decided to ask teacher's permission to 'return the board', and the hidden message is to go to Jati (its very well hidden). After we returned it, Min said she wanna go back, and I went to Jati. After a few minutes she's in Jati too. The others went downstairs for toilet and also come to our class, its time to go (but nobody knows). I saw Iyin and I said 'hi'. She pulled me out of the class, while Min unluckily was late. Hope teacher never saw me! *pray*

I need a new wardrobe.

Staying at home is boredom, going to school now is boredom too. I just wish that there is a boredom-curer robot. No. 89757!! He can sing, he can dance, he can cook, he can drive, he can chat (thats what the lyrics said).. Perfect. Just perfect. If only I had that kind of money. lol.

0 voices:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP