Daniel pics~

>> Thursday, 13 October 2005

Currently Listening to: Behind These Hazel Eyes - Kelly Clarkson

I found Daniel's Bu Xiang Zhi Dao guitar score! But its a bit useless.. I dunno how to play the guitar, but I think it would be quite easy. Its just chords! lol.

We had this premarital sex seminar today. STD - sexually transmitted disease sure to die! I just love khei sze's jokes, although its a bit lame =) premarital sex can be really confusing. They have this activity, which this girl has sex with this guy, and the next minute she's with another guy. Confused~

I think I can predict the future. Yesterday night I was thinking of what to blog about, which I thought of home made survey (i'm getting out of control with the word 'home made'). About influenced by something. And we done a survey or something about how influenced are you by the media. Its scary you know *shivers*

I forgot the questions for the survey though. lol.

Uncle Daniel


Title "Uncle Daniel" (Very old. haha.) Subtitle "anyone knows how to carry a baby?" You dont know how to carry a baby?! High 5!

Sitting Down Here

Title "I am Sitting Down Here". Subtitle "but hey, you can't see me..." I don't understand. From this angle he's damn shuai. brown hair just damn rox.

Cute

Title "Cute". Subtitle "Looks like The Dog (big head small body)". Damn perasan. lol.

Feeling Sad

Title "Daniel Feeling Sad". Subtitle "So he went to Batu Feringghi". Funny. I love cold jokes, cuz I can laugh at it. I hate 'hot' jokes, cuz I cant laugh at it. I know I'm weird. Back to the photo. The angle is chunted. If I had my own camera, I would take photos at this angle too. lol. You know I'm easily influenced..

Daniel can't take photos now, cuz his camera is spoilt. You're asking me I know Daniel? DUH. Then how do you know it? He emailed you or what? Yeap. Oops sorry. That's my dream. lol. I get to know from yesterday's 8TV celebrity chat. He changed his hair style. Damn shuai. Vocal and English improved a lot.

Speaking of camera, my dad said if I get straight As in PMR, I can get my own digital camera! But I doubt I can. BM was so hard. I was thinking of instead of camera, I'll get a cellphone. But thinking that I need to pay for prepaid, I immediately dont want it. I'm very kiamsiap ya know. lol. Well apart from that, I'm more interested in photography~ thanks to Daniel. haha.

I found the definition of 'blues' (music genre) in dictionary.com, but I dont understand it AT ALL.

A style of music evolved from southern African-American secular songs and usually distinguished by a syncopated 4/4 rhythm, flatted thirds and sevenths, a 12-bar structure, and lyrics in a three-line stanza in which the second line repeats the first: “The blues is an expression of anger against shame and humiliation” (B.B. King).

Can anyone 'translate' it into something simpler? I'm a slow learner. hmm. I think I used it in the wrong place. lol.

I love pics ^^

0 voices:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP