ANOTHER king of falsetto?!

>> Wednesday, 26 October 2005

Currently listening to: Yi Qian Nian Yi Hou-JJ Lin

I think JJ has falsetto! I know I'm obsessed to Daniel, but this has nothing to do with him. I can hear JJ's falsetto (I think) in his songs Mei Ren Yu, Yi Qian Nian Yi Hou.. Actually there's a lot more, I just can't remember. Lol.

How's that avatar I created? I love it. ^^ It has a 'dirty' and maybe grungy (?!) feel.. Wahaha grungy rawks!

Credits:
Aethereality for the brush
Minitokyo for the pic.

I saw this lyrics at DFC.. Its Mimpi English version. Of course its not included in the album, people just kinda translate it.

One Dream
There's a plan, painting notes of love again
Here's my song, rhyming our love along

Hear the song in your heart
Dreamer's theme, the wish, the dream
Can be true
Patience my love faith renewed
I love you

As deep as it's high, as far as it's wide
This my humble aspiration
Caught by your love's determination

Now and forever
Tasting eternal bliss
Cheerful not sad, I wish you one theme
In faith accomplished with our one love, one dream

Lyrics by : izam_idol from bluehyppo

Today is.. Wednesday already! And I haven't ask my parents about 1U!! I'm in the edge between death and life for the N+1 time.. I MUST go!! I can go by myself, but I'm afraid I might get lost in 1U (I have just teeny weeny little sense of direction).. Actually I'm just an over-protected species who doesn't wants to be too protected.. Sigh. People!! Pray for me!!

JJ don't be jealous. =D You rawk too.

Jia Yin (3, 1)-falsetto.

0 voices:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP