>> Monday, 31 October 2005
Currently listening to: Hins Cheung-Dear U
How many days have I not blogging? *counting* 2 days! 2 days! Hoorays for me! =D
The reason I'm not blogging is because my mom thought that I've been online for too much. I think I am. ;)
The good things that happened recently:
- Got my mags from Pin.
- Young Jump is quite nice. =)
- JJ finally appears on the papers. Lol.
- Got Nocturne score, and learning it now. =)
- Downloaded some guitar tabs/scores/anything, from guitaryou.com.
- Among those guitar tabs/scores/anything I've downloaded, I downloaded Jian Jian dan dan by JJ! I always wanted the tab/score/anything. =)
- Downloaded Dear U by Hins Cheung, and it rocks.
- I can't get to go to 1U to meet Daniel. =(
- Actually going bankrupt on holidays. Well almost going to bankrupt.
- The cake my mom bought for my dad's birthday is ultimately too sweet.
- Have to sacrifice myself not to buy e-move which contains Daniel in it. The report is in third person view, but the pics are just so very nice.
- STILL haven't got Daniel's single. I guess I'll just get his album, if I still can't get his single when his album is released.
- JJ is not related to me. =( I hope my Singaporean cousin is somehow related to JJ! xD
- I don't know how to play a guitar. =(
- Nocturne is very very hard. Practiced for half an hour just to get the chords right, and another half an hour to get everything OK.
In case you don't know who is this guy there, he is the forever-so-kawaii-and-shuai JJ! He looks like a Korean right? Haha. I used about a few seconds to figure out who is he. He is a spokeperson for some brand of clothes, obviously in China. He's more popular there. And Singapore. Lol. Btw, I found this from obmusic.com.
Which Korean does he looks like? Give me a few days (xD) to remember. I forgot what's the Korean's name. Lol.
Oh my gosh he's just so cute. ^_^
I went to pasar malam yesterday. Its so squeezy and I nearly got lost! >_<>November's Chopin "on sale"!
Btw, I heard 2 of Jay Chou's new songs a few days ago. Its called Ye Qu and Yi Lu Xiang Bei. I can't really listen the melody of Ye Qu, so I listened to the piano on the background. Its just so beautiful. ^_^ And Yi Lu Xiang Bei is the sing-able one. The only thing I heard is "Wo Yi Ru (Lu) Xiang Bei~". This is called the "Australian Syndrome", by Professor of craps, Win Zee. I used Australian instead of American cuz I used to imitate the way Australians talking, and in front of them! Its so unpolite of me. Lol. Now I do it sometimes, but of course at the back of them. Lol.
Downloaded a few beautiful layouts from cruiza.com. Although it doesnt have much stuff to keep you occupied, it is still growing! =)
Now I'm a bit busy with my piano, so I might not blog a lot. Just might. Blogging is like drugs. But, keep in mind, I'm a good girl! Lol. Busy-ness is what I love in life. It keeps me occupied and content. ^_^
"Wo Yi Ru Xiang Bei~" Oops.
Dear U rox! JJ rox! JJ rox-er than ever! <3>