alter ego

>> Wednesday, 17 August 2005

Surprising others is my future specialty ;)

My sense of timing is getting WORSE!!

Wan Ying said Cik Nor Aini loves Rain (Or Full House?) a lot, and she bought Full House Soundtrack. I want! I want! I WANT!! Its a bit weird o_O

We had gerak gempur this 3 days. It ended yesterday. No hooray. YET. After PMR the hooray XD

First day was Science. It was quite easy. Most of the questions are from F1 and F2. Wth. Studied damn hard for it. And Science 2 was OK la. I got 6 wrongs for objective. Sometimes the world is upside down. Or you want it "everytime"? lol. I got 76 i guess. lol.

And it was Maths. Objective was OK, a lil bit hard. I predicted that Subjective would be hard. And it was hard! Hmm.. If I dont hv a job after gradute, maybe you'll see me beside the streets predicting my customers' future. lol. No no no. My prediction that came true often are bad, or it has nothing to do with me. OK so there's a few questions I dunno how to do. For the first time in my life I actually did the drawing and graph-ing part FIRST. Hope I get an A! I know I wont fail. I got 38 over 40 for Maths 1!! There's one careless mistake. And Choi Min actually got 39!!!

Then it was KH. It was OK la. Since I studied, so it was a bit sap sap water. Pn Yong gave us to do another KH paper (exercise). I found out that I hv perdagangan brain XD Most of my mistakes are in teras part. lol.

Desmond's blog. Another blogskin designer. His blog is damn funny. lol.

Why must the climax of a drama its tears?! I prefer touching/happy tears. At least you cry at something you wont regret. lol. I read one story before, and I actually cried! The story was a girl who has a deaf father who sells tofu. And this girl hate him cuz he made her felt embarassed. So after she graduate, she worked in town. One day, she had an accident and it needed a lot of money for operation (duh). The father went to the hospital and asked the doctor to treat his daughter by using sign language. And the ending was the daughter was touched by her father, felt sorry for what she had done in the past, and she helped her father to sell tofu! *touched*


You are pure, moral, and adaptable.
You tend to blend into your surroundings.
Shy on the outside, you're outspoken to your friends.

You believe that you live a virtuous life...
And you tend to judge others with a harsh eye.
As a result, people tend to crave your approval.

The World's Shortest Personality Test

Quite true =)


The Keys to Your Heart

You are attracted to those who have a split personality - cold as ice on the outside but hot as fire in the heart.
In love, you feel the most alive when things are straight-forward, and you're told that you're loved.
You'd like your lover to think you are loyal and faithful... that you'll never change.
You would be forced to break up with someone who was emotional, moody, and difficult to please.
Your ideal relationship is open. Both of you can talk about everything... no secrets.
Your risk of cheating is zero. You care about society and morality. You would never break a commitment.
You think of marriage something you've always wanted... though you haven't really thought about it.
In this moment, you think of love as commitment. Love only works when both people are totally devoted.
What Are The Keys To Your Heart?

Oh my tian. So true o_O Almost ever-- no no. Every love quizzes I did always says I'm loyal. Hmm. I cant feel any loyalty in me XD

My mom said she can buy me a huge huge jigsaw puzzle for me in the long holidays! Yay~~ I love puzzles =)

Do I have an alter ego?

0 voices:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP